[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Limp Bizkit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What does /mu/ think of Limp Bizkit?
>>
Just wait until future kids are shitposting about how lame Swans was
>>
>>65033223
goat band, I'm so happy they faded out and only oldfags like me can appericiate them.
>>
It was my favourite band when I was a teenager.
Watching Sam Rivers rock the bass guitar on the video of My Way is the reason why I own a bass today.
I think Wes Borland is heavily underrated and depreciated for being in the band (not that Black Light Burns is outstandingly good either).

I loved them until I started noticing all the songs have the same structure.

I listen to them from time to time, but it's hard to say that I like them with a straight face. II'd go watch them live any day again, their shows are a fucking blast.
>>
>>65033562
/thread

I think you just summed exactly how I and all limp bizkit fans feel about limp bizkit
>>
Killer guitarist, brain-dead frontman. Wes really deserved better than the hacks he worked with.
>>
Better than their spiritual successor Death Grips by a country mile.
>>
THE LAST ROCK BAND
>>
>>65033223
oh that's not a penis that's a wigger
>>
>>65033562
Well said my man
>>
>>65034232
Fucking hang yourself you tripfag dumpster cunt
>>
>>65033562

Thirded.

N 2Gether is actually a pretty good song.
>>
>>65033223
Is that a butt with shit coming out of it or a butt with a nigger dick going into it.
>>
File: 1355272796619.png (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1355272796619.png
94 KB, 600x600
>>65035068
>>
>>65035068
>Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water
I get it, Fred. You love taking in the back door. But then we kind of knew that all along.
>>
>>65035068
Where is the butt? I see a drawing of a dude standing with his hands in his pockets. He's got on JNCOs
>>
>>65035212
>>65035367
>>65035441

I think the crazy motherfucker is talking about the little sketch in the bottom right
>>
>>65035457
oh, the tree symbol
>>
Fun.
>>
>>65035457
Ahhh ok. I was examining the cover, thinking the black squigglys were ass pubes.
>>
>>65034621
We got an angry fag over here
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.