[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Album you're ashamed to own.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Nevermind.jpg (113 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Nevermind.jpg
113 KB, 600x600
Album you're ashamed to own.
>>
>>65031089
edgy
>>
>>65031089
but anon that's a good album
>>
>>65031089
I love nirvana. If u don't want it i can take it.
>>
Big collection of shit dad rock and "best of rock" style compilations from my Farther

Worst thing I bought was post by bjork from a charity shop
Still don't get the hype over her, it's just boring and forgettable to me
>>
>ashamed to own one of the best albums of all time
>mfw
>>
>>65031216
wow what a faggot you are
>>
>>65031089
because you bought the shit remaster
>>
>>65031264
forgot the ?
>>
illinois

kill me now
>>
>>65031089
>album you shouldnt own once you turn 16
>>
>>65031313
lol xD gud one!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 434x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 434x662
I fell for the complete collection meme and bought this cassette for 15 euros.
>>
Viva La Vida
>>
File: One_Love_cover.png (120 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
One_Love_cover.png
120 KB, 300x300
I was 12 when I bought it
>>
File: download (4).jpg (9 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9 KB, 300x267
i die a little inside everytime i see this in my house.
my boyfriend at the time was really into this band and so I decided to buy a cd out of curiousity, liked it for a while and now i cant stand looking at it.
>>
When I first started getting into music, I decided I hated Nevermind. That lasted until I actually listened to it. Solid album, albeit the singles are the main selling point
>>
>>65031470
>Not owning all Coldplay albums

[spoiler] ;_; [/spoiler]
>>
let's see

AnCo - MPP
the best of SuperTramp
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.