[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this more of a St Vincent album or a David Byrne album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is this more of a St Vincent album or a David Byrne album?
>>
I felt it was more Byrne. He sings lead on most of the tracks at least and the guitar is less prominent than on most St. Vincent albums iirc.
>>
>>65030697
Yes I agree, it also has a lot of brass instrumentation, which certainly isnt part of St. Vincent music.

But for some reasons the songs i like the most are the ones that are sung mostly by st vincent, specially Ice Age.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdINHncgiVg
It also feels a bit strange that Byrne hasnt realeased any other album since this collab, it's been 4 year already.
>>
>>65030564
ok but what the fuck is wrong with her face in this picture
>>
>>65030564
Lol wtf is with her face.
>>
>>65030996
>>65031011
>"At one point," continues Byrne, "there was a beauty and the beast idea, but with the roles reversed, with me as a plastic beauty and Annie as a feral beast." ("Feral beast," she nods.) "It was, to me, making fun of our age difference, but it got tempered to be less obvious, more of a double take: 'Whoa!' We worked with this really great prosthetics guy, who did the Cremaster Cycle for Matthew Barney. We got our faces moulded, so we both have exact replicas of our faces. Every wrinkle, every pore."
>>
>>65030564
jesus that cover is cringe-inducing
>>
>>65030849
That songs is very good b t w
>>
>>65030996
>>65031011
her face is fine
>>
i only see the chins
>>
>>65030564
>tfw Byrne-senpai will never make a shirty album with you
>>
do you think they banged
>>
>>65032196
No, but imagine what kind of weird things Byrne might be into.
>>
>>65032465
yes it makes my puss puss wet desu
>>
>>65032033
Yeah, ok
>>
>>65030996
>>65031011
>>65033038
St. Vincent doesn't generally reply to Twitter posts or other social media stuff I don't think but maybe Byrne does. You could try asking him about it. Or you could try reaching the guy that made the prosthetics like it says here >>65031120

It probably has to do with the beast thing it says though, but I don't know what specifically they were trying to do with the way the face is to make it look beastly.
>>
Check out 12:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw
>>
>>65033193
What is this polyamory gossip? Who is this producer?
Why does Annie Clark act like a quirky teen?
>>
>>65033723
Could have been Sounwave since she's apparently working with him on her new album and that interview was about a year ago.

Not sure what polyamory is, does that mean anything to you?

>Why does Annie Clark act like a quirky teen?
Women act like that a lot.

Though I think that anon posted that because he wanted to derail the thread with people posting about how shitty of a person she is because she said Garden of Eden and not Spirit of Eden.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.