[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this album actually mean? It's one of my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: MVD5122A.jpg (2 MB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
MVD5122A.jpg
2 MB, 1425x1425
What does this album actually mean? It's one of my favorite albums, and it's clear there is a theme that continues throughout the songs. The Wikipedia claims it's a dense concept album, but I can't actually find the story or actual meaning anywhere. Does anyone have any theories?
>>
>>65029708
I have no idea but its still one of my favourite albums. Something about a porcupine or something
>>
it means nothing

its just a stupid opera
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 640x1136
They're satirizing the idea of works (typically operatic or classical) appreciated long after the artist is relevant, hence the theory of obscurity. Every track is influenced by those ballads. That's just my opinion, though.
>>
>>65029708
listen to the words and find a meaning for yourself.
>>
>>65029835
This. Doesn't mean it's not great though, just pointless.
>>
>>65029927
>>65029835
*absurdism
>>
>>65030004
"absurdism" is dramatically misunderstood by high schoolers who think it just means "lel so random"
>>
>>65030036
Get the fuck out of here with the spork meme you double contrarian

Memes have literally poisoned your world view

I hate you, you're probably the type of person who calls someone a cuck outside of context in real life
>>
>>65030172
I used to call my mom a cuck and tried to redpill her
>>
>>65029708
it's about a girl one of them wanted to date but she was already in a relationship

hense the title
>>
>>65030172
cuck
>>
>>65030172
cuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.