[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit this is good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15
File: dangerouswoman1.jpg (130 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
dangerouswoman1.jpg
130 KB, 620x620
holy shit this is good
>>
>>65028114
no it's not
it's fucking garbage
>>
>>65028140
did you even listen to it?
>>
Fifty Shades of Grey has made it's mark it seems.
>>
>>65028114
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA

>>
>>65028140
Leave him be, he's obviously having some kind of epiphany...
>>
File: Suggestive v tan.jpg (32 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
Suggestive v tan.jpg
32 KB, 600x602
>>
>>65028146
>he said it was bad so he must have not heard it
nice meme you got there friendo
>>
>>65028114
ЧУPКA
>>
>>65028209
Штoy.
>>
I'm not usually a poppy person, but Into You is surprisingly infectious.
>>
Gonna be bolded on rym. A pop masterpiece.
>>
its ok. most of the features are fucking garbage
>>
File: reaction (7).png (121 KB, 250x342) Image search: [Google]
reaction (7).png
121 KB, 250x342
>>65028147
I don't know what is it with both the twilight movies and 50 shades but they both have very good songs, while still being shit movies really weird stuff mate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe_iCkFsQKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjIErrcr75A

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTvgnYGu9bgr
>>
>>65028490
nah twilight is comfy AF
>>
2010 /mu/: everything sucks
2017 /mu/: twilight is great

what happened?
>>
>>65028552
>2017
>I'm so quirky lol I wrote 2017 instead of 2016 kekkekkek
>>
>>65028576
what can i say it just came to me haha i'm a funny guy
>>
Beyonce, Drake, Radiohead, and now Ariana Grande, all before the year's halfway over too!

Haha, wow! Poptimism has actually, with absolute fucking sincerity, gone too far! Wow! And y'know, I wouldn't mind you people if you simply stuck to "discussing" such vapid, mainstream top 40 pop on appropriately mainstream websites, but you don't! You come here, HERE, to 4chan to vicariously satisfy you ill-conceived desire to be counter-culture! You come here so you can feel as though you're on the "bleeding, cutting edge" of culture and society, all while doing appreciating nothing, doing nothing, and holistically resembling nothing novel and removed from mainstream culture! In every aspect of your existence, you epitomize cultural, societal normalcy, yet you come here, force your bullshit, vapid and media social media and meme driven tastes until everyone with the faintest sense of novelty or taste has no choice but to leave!

Haha! You people have absolutely, actively DESTROYED what made 4chan 4chan, yet to vicariously satisfy your BULLSHIT, ILL-CONCEIVED desire to be counter-culture cling to this idea that this place is "cutting edge," and "counter-culture," despite the fact that it's you normal, vapid and posturing CUNTS that have absolutely RUINED that aspect of this cite.

We are NOT counter-culture anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.

We are NOT cutting edge anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.

We are NOT contrary, obscure and noninclusive anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.

NOW, we sit comfortably and safely on the periphery of faux obscurity, adequately complimented by the likes of Pitchfork, Anthony Fucking Fantano, and Noisey in every aspect and judgement.

You people, you NORMIES, have actively RUINED WHAT GREATNESS THIS PLACE ONCE WIELDED.

WELL DONE

WELL DONE

NO SERIOUSLY WELLFUCKING DNE ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU? WHAT IS FUFUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PIECES OF SHIT? WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE INCLUDED INTO EVERYTHINT? DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT WE'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU REJECTED US FIRST AND FOREMOST? FUCK
>>
File: 1443882079730.jpg (797 KB, 2130x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443882079730.jpg
797 KB, 2130x1200
>>65028114
>explicit album
>"nigga" still censored

why does this drive me so nuts

anyway yeah it's good, better than her first, not as good as her second
>>
>>65028781
>listening to Arianna Grande albums in full
Either you're Spectrum Pulse or a loser with no parents or a job.
>>
>>65028147
>Fifty Shades of Grey has made it is mark it seems.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>65028815
wew
>>
>>65028753
koo lad
>>
File: BkqOfd3CEAAIyZ1.jpg large.jpg (61 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
BkqOfd3CEAAIyZ1.jpg large.jpg
61 KB, 1024x1024
>>65028815
they're really solid pop albums, only one or 2 skippable songs on each
>>
>>65028114
I meant it's like her other albums. 3 or 4 great songs and everything else is meh
>>
>>65028909
If I could kill you for thinking Ariana Grande is appropriate for this board and posting her here, I would.

Without a second fucking thought you'd be in the ground, a carcass festering.
>>
Why Is every pop release spammed here? Are people just being ironic or is the shill meme true?
>>
>>65028938
>>65028954
wew
>>
>>65028954
It's sadly true.
>>
>>65028753
is this a new meme
>>
>>65028909
Arianna Grande is skippable, I've never heard a song by hers that I would rate higher than a 3.
>>
>>65028981
If it wasn't before, it is now.
>>
>>65028938
/mu/ - music
>>
>>65028753
>>65028938
chill yourself
>>
>>65028114
No it's not, you poptimist fuck.
>>
>you'll never be a slutty girl validated by every new pop release to continue making shitty decisions
>>
>>65028938
good lord this board is truly pathetic
>>
>>65029071
;^(
>>
>>65028114
>mainstream pop
>good
kek
>>
>>65029032
>it's music, so it's therefore appropriate for the board
Piss off, piece of shit.

That's not how this works. There existed a presiding precedent, for all regions of this website, that mainstream content was not to be discussed, that this place was tailored towards more obscure, contrary matters, not cookie cutter, by the goddamn books top 40 pop.

You don't go to /lit/ to discuss Twilight or the latest John Green book.

You don't go to /a/ to discuss Naruto, or Elven Lied, or Attack on Titan.

And while /tv/ is presently in shambles due to the same cancer that is presently tearing through this board right now, there was a time where you wouldn't discuss GoT, or Gossip Girl, or whatever normies occupy themselves sit whilst idly killing their brain cells before a television screen.

These were precedents, enforced unwritten laws that for years quietly governed all discourse, because first and foremost this place wasn't MADE for people that enjoyed NORMAL things, because it wasn't made for NORMAL people, but also because the internet was laden with other places to discuss such elementary and trivial fucking tastes. The latter reason is even MORE apparent now, yet you retards ever-cling to steal memes and debase discourse.

I swear to god you've taken my home and turned it into a joke and I'm going to kill you.

You think I'm joking, but I'm honestly going to kill you.

I'm going to fucking kill you.

Meme while you can, motherfucker! Meme whilst your brain retains some semblance of irony and humor, because I swear to God I'm going to fucking kill each and every one of you motherfuckers, even if it necessitates my dying breath.

You people have the rubicon and made enemies with the wrong kind of person and I'm going to make an gruesome example of you.

>>
>>65029261
is this pasta lol
>>
>>65029261
kys
>>
>>65028753
>>65029261
new memes everyone, be sure to copy and save this pasta
>>
>>65029261
*crossed the rubicon

>>65029301
>>65029302
>>65029312
I'm seriously going to kill you. Glad this grim news is being so well received.
>>
>>65029352
you got anymore hot opinions/obscure memes to share?
>>
>>65029375
I'm going to kill you.
>>
>>65029352
post favourites and/or feet
>>
>>65029392
I'm going to kill you.
>>
File: frodo costanza.jpg (119 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo costanza.jpg
119 KB, 400x399
>>65028114
>woman
>>
>>65029412
If you think you're so much better prove it by posting favourites.
>>
Beyonce, Drake, Radiohead, and now Ariana Grande, all before the year's halfway over too!

Haha, wow! Poptimism has actually, with absolute fucking sincerity, gone too far! Wow! And y'know, I wouldn't mind you people if you simply stuck to "discussing" such vapid, mainstream top 40 pop on appropriately mainstream websites, but you don't! You come here, HERE, to 4chan to vicariously satisfy you ill-conceived desire to be counter-culture! You come here so you can feel as though you're on the "bleeding, cutting edge" of culture and society, all while doing appreciating nothing, doing nothing, and holistically resembling nothing novel and removed from mainstream culture! In every aspect of your existence, you epitomize cultural, societal normalcy, yet you come here, force your bullshit, vapid and media social media and meme driven tastes until everyone with the faintest sense of novelty or taste has no choice but to leave!

Haha! You people have absolutely, actively DESTROYED what made 4chan 4chan, yet to vicariously satisfy your BULLSHIT, ILL-CONCEIVED desire to be counter-culture cling to this idea that this place is "cutting edge," and "counter-culture," despite the fact that it's you normal, vapid and posturing CUNTS that have absolutely RUINED that aspect of this cite.

NOW, we sit comfortably and safely on the periphery of faux obscurity, adequately complimented by the likes of Pitchfork, Anthony Fucking Fantano, and Noisey in every aspect and judgement.

You people, you NORMIES, have actively RUINED WHAT GREATNESS THIS PLACE ONCE WIELDED.

WELL DONE

WELL DONE

NO SERIOUSLY WELLFUCKING DNE ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU? WHAT IS FUFUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PIECES OF SHIT? WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE INCLUDED INTO EVERYTHINT? DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT WE'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU REJECTED US FIRST AND FOREMOST? FUCK
>>
>>65029352
dude lemme see your feet i need to see your feet right now
>>
Fuck off everyone.
Dangerous Woman, Side to Side, Bad Decisions, Leave Me Lonely and Greedy are god tier from this record.
>>
>>65028753
Haha yea man
>>
File: 1391793107984.jpg (1 MB, 2337x3030) Image search: [Google]
1391793107984.jpg
1 MB, 2337x3030
>>65029261
/mu/ - music
>>
>it's music, so it's therefore appropriate for the board
Piss off, piece of shit.

That's not how this works. There existed a presiding precedent, for all regions of this website, that mainstream content was not to be discussed, that this place was tailored towards more obscure, contrary matters, not cookie cutter, by the goddamn books top 40 pop.

You don't go to /lit/ to discuss Twilight or the latest John Green book.

You don't go to /a/ to discuss Naruto, or Elven Lied, or Attack on Titan.

And while /tv/ is presently in shambles due to the same cancer that is presently tearing through this board right now, there was a time where you wouldn't discuss GoT, or Gossip Girl, or whatever normies occupy themselves sit whilst idly killing their brain cells before a television screen.

These were precedents, enforced unwritten laws that for years quietly governed all discourse, because first and foremost this place wasn't MADE for people that enjoyed NORMAL things, because it wasn't made for NORMAL people, but also because the internet was laden with other places to discuss such elementary and trivial fucking tastes. The latter reason is even MORE apparent now, yet you retards ever-cling to steal memes and debase discourse.

I swear to god you've taken my home and turned it into a joke and I'm going to kill you.

You think I'm joking, but I'm honestly going to kill you.

Meme while you can, motherfucker! Meme whilst your brain retains some semblance of irony and humor, because I swear to God I'm going to fucking kill each and every one of you motherfuckers, even if it necessitates my dying breath.

You people have the rubicon and made enemies with the wrong kind of person and I'm going to make an gruesome example of you.

>>
>>65029507
forgot the (you)
>>
>>65029261
>You don't go to /lit/ to discuss Twilight or the latest John Green book.
If this place was /lit/-style elitist it wouldn't be focused on popular music in the first place. Ariana Grande and My Bloody Valentine are closer to each other than to Brahms.
>>
>>65029442
No, because my taste is in a constant state of evolution, growth and polish, never a finished product and never settling, and THIS is why I'm better than you. I'm not complacent. I don't settle for contentedness or anything short of pure euphoria.

My catalogue is ever vast, infinitely expanding as is my taste and appreciation. Perhaps I'd waste my time on some bullshit, cookie cutter and by the numbers Ariana Grande release if I didn't have a dense backlog of releases hand-selected by myself, each of which I was ever eager to give a listen.

Charts and such are for those whose tastes stagnate and settle, but my taste is like a river: Unique in each and every instance of its existence.

This is why I am better than you.

Do not even flirt with the idea that you're my peer. Even humoring your ill-conceived conceptions of taste is doing you a service.
>>
>>65029563
post feet
>>
better than Mariah Carey
>>
>>65029507
>I've no retort, so I'm going to repeat myself, even if that means I'm just restating arguments that were just moments ago absolutely destroyed!
>>
>>65029563
i'm going to fucking kill you
>>
>>65029563
>the 'my favourites change to often to even exist' meme
embarrassing
>>
File: 136813833089.jpg (185 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
136813833089.jpg
185 KB, 1024x819
>>65029563
>>
>>65029658
>vidya
>>
>>65029443
>>65029523
>I don't like this post but I lack the intellectual capacity to determine why, so instead of resigning myself and recognizing that perhaps he has a point, I'm going to copy/paste it until others regard it as a meme!
>Yeah, that's what I'll do! That'll show him to produce an intelligent argument on my /mu/!

Actively destroying this board.

>>65029627
You know what's embarassing? This post.

Notice that throughout this thread I've consciously laid next to each of my opinions deep and dense substantiation, because I recognize that a naked opinion is of little weight and serves neither the person nor the argument.

Next time you post an argument, perhaps you should adopt a similar ethos.

>>65029658
See above.
>>
File: 5PgXG6t.jpg (31 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
5PgXG6t.jpg
31 KB, 375x375
>>65029563
Bet you still have shit taste.
>>
>>65029677
>not responding to the real riposte >>65029548
>>
>>65029678
Good and bad taste doesn't exist and you're a simple cretin.

There exist only various degrees of pedestrian and elevated tastes.
>>
>>65029722
Bet you still have pedestrian taste.
>>
>>65029677
>deep and dense
wall of text is not the same as depth

>next time you post .. etc.
consider engaging my argument instead of how it was presented
>>
File: 1460160055841.jpg (24 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
1460160055841.jpg
24 KB, 425x329
>>65029677
This is some seriously arrogant retardation.
>>
>>65029443
is this pasta
>>
>>65029763
it is now
>>
>>65029734
See >>65029563 as evidence towards the contrary.

>>65029738
>engage my argument
What argument? Are you fucking stupid? My post served to highlight the fact that you didn't POST AN ARGUMENT! YOUR POST WIELDED NOTHING FOR ME TO ENGAGE! YOU SIMPLY SAID "wew that's so embarassing XD" AND EXPECT ME TO DIGNIFY YOU WITH A RESPONSE? NO, FUCKING FAGGOT.

TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT ASPECTS OF MY POST ARE EMBARRASSING AND WHY, LIKE I'VE DONE THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD WITH EVERY POST THAT I'VE HAD A PROBLEM WITH.

I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY FUCKING TIME DECIPHERING EVERY GODDAMN AMBIGUOUSLY VAPID POST YOU MAKE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN LAZY/RHETORICALLY INEPT TO EFFECTIVELY CONVEY YOUR POINT, FUCKING IDIOT

>>65029745
YOU THINK IT'S ARROGANT AND RETARDED?

THAT'S NEAT. NOW SEE ABOVE AND TELL ME WHAT ASPECTS OF MY POST MAKE YOU THINK THAT AND WHY

FUCKING IDIOTS

I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S LIKE I'M ARGUING WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T EVEN GRADUATED FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL
>>
Guys I'm twelve tracks in when does it stop being great I don't want to like this
>>
hey unty
>>
>>65029851
>evidence
also: >>65029704
>>
File: 1430720783500.webm (3 MB, 720x548) Image search: [Google]
1430720783500.webm
3 MB, 720x548
Is she the genuine Queen of Pop?
>>
>>65029870
12 is the last truly great track on the album
>>
>>65029851
is this a new meme?
>>
>>65029851
Its more like you're arguing with people who are baiting you because you've displayed how much of a sperg you are, you fucking moron.
>>
Is Side to Side supposed to end with a radio DJ or did I get a fucked link?
>>
>>65029851
not an argument
>>
>>65029933
>who are baiting you
So I'm right, then. I'm right about this board and these people.

That's all I need to know.
>>
>>65029936
no DJ on the album version m8
>>
>>65029851
jeez calm down
are you baiting or were you really too stupid to see the point of my post?
i'll spell it out for you: despite the (alleged) fact your taste is every changing and magical and infinite etc., it's disingenuous to claim you don't have any number of pieces of music that you hold in higher regard to other pieces of music that you like at any particular moment in time.

furthermore, if it happened to be true, it would show a (for better or worse) lack of critical thought towards the music you enjoy, for fairly obvious reasons
>>
>>65029973
Fuck off, faggot. I'm on to your game and you won't bait me any further. I won. We're done.
>>
>>65029986
fuggg
>>
>>65028114
Pretty good, but I don't think I'll listen to all of it again.
>>
>90 posts
>no link

wtf family
>>
>>65029995
You seem sincere. If it this were private dialogue, I'd happily divulge of such musical releases, but there are others. That being the case, I must withhold.

I don't think many people on this board deserve to know what I listen to, what my favorites and tastes are, etc. My tastes are so elevated that I consider them implicit recommendations, somewhat of a fast-track to the elevated tastes that no one on this board deserves.

To preserve the sanctity of my tastes, I must decline. I hope you understand, and again note that if this were a private dialogue, I'd be more than happy to acquiesce.
>>
>>65030001
not an argument
>>
>>65030108
*but there are others present in this thread
>>
>>65030095
nobody really cares about this album
>>
>>65029974
You are. I agree this board is utter cancer, but you are over reacting bud.
>>
Its grandios
>>
Its grand. Like tha staircase of God.
>>
Its grand, in a subte way.
>>
I liked My Everything a lot more. This album as incredibly high highs, but I feel like there's a good deal of filler in the second half. I'll for sure be listening to Be Alright and Into You all summer though, and I'll listen to the album a few more times.
>>
>>65029878
Pop literally killed art. So disgusting.
>>
>>65029851
holy shit how can you even be this mad did your uncle touch you when you were a child or what
>>
>>65029443
>We are NOT counter-culture anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.
>wanting to be counter culture
>not wanting to fuck hot normie chicks all day instead of fucking fat "counter culture" with ugly tattoos, crazy hair colors and daddy issues
>>
LINK LINK LINK
>>
File: 303091-pasta.jpg (110 KB, 800x548) Image search: [Google]
303091-pasta.jpg
110 KB, 800x548
so many pasta in this thread yum
saving everything tbqh
>>
She's a puppet for a league of anonymous Swedish producers, just like every other pop star. But since /mu/ listens with their dicks, they'll praise her as if she has any agency in her own music.
>>
Listening to it currently. To be honest, it's pretty bland so far. Max Martin didn't help. My Everything is much catchier
>>
>>65031848
>thinks the music gets better if it's self written
>thinks vocals aren't important
>>
>>65031538
/torrents.php?id=73238678
>>
>>65029028
>>65028981
It's way too cringy though...
>>
Track by track review

1. Unmemorable. Doesn't compare to "Intro" from "My Everything". 2/10 at best
2. Only slightly better. Good luck with this as a lead single. 5/10
3. When are the bangers gonna start anyway? 2/10
4. Into You—OK radio song, 7/10, best tune on the album. The production is very average though
5. Dude reggae lmao!!! Pretty disgusting but catchy. 5/10
6. Gah, filler again, Unnecessary rapper cameo: check. 2/10
7. Obligatory '80s synthpop throwback. OK but still lacks the superb hooks. 6/10
8. Actually memorable melody. 6/10 for it alone. Doesn't fit the album very well though.
9. Finally great production and vocal layering. Perhaps my favorite track on the album. Why couldn't they make a whole album like this. 7/10
10. Nothing good ever comes from acoustic guitar in pop songs. Boring as fuck melody, production saves it though 5/10
11. The title captures my feelings about this song. 2/10

So, overall verdict: really, really bland. The tunes are average at best, sound like jams at worst. Dull production, to little of the killer layering from her previous songs. Doesn't compare to My Everything—this is uninspired, disjointed and forgettable. Did they pay Max Martin in pennies or something? 5/10
>>
>>65031931
Vocals are important
>bob dylan
But writting is more important desu. Whats the point of making music if you have no talent at it?
>>
>>65033564
She is talented at singing, and that is what she does.
>>
>>65028753
>discussion of music
LOKWAJEHFGILUHGBALIURDHLKIUAEHFVLID SAHFADSVBLDSAKJVHBDSAKJH POP FUCK
>>
>>65028815
>not listening to an album in full
WEW LAD
>>
>>65029261
so we can only talk about arbitrarily "important" music. I don't like when people talk about black metal, so no more of that either guys. you know this is real because im some anon on the internet.
>>
>>65029261
>/mu/
>turning into a joke
>turning
its always been a joke mate
>>
>>65028938
hi unty
>>
>>65028114
hey sick meme there buddy you almost got me haha hey
>>
>>65028753
relax
>>
File: B9qdSK3CUAE-MqM.jpg-large.jpg (42 KB, 872x701) Image search: [Google]
B9qdSK3CUAE-MqM.jpg-large.jpg
42 KB, 872x701
>>65029443
nice conniption fit you actual austist

Kill yourself my dog
>>
Ariana's voice is awesome as always, I think the melody is a little too simple though.

She's a world class vocalist and they're having her do the most basic shit. Song isn't even hard to sing.
>>
>>65034582

WELL DONE

WELL DONE

>>
>>65028114
>Haha, wow! Poptimism has actually, with absolute fucking sincerity, gone too far! Wow! And y'know, I wouldn't mind you people if you simply stuck to "discussing" such vapid, mainstream top 40 pop on appropriately mainstream websites, but you don't! You come here, HERE, to 4chan to vicariously satisfy you ill-conceived desire to be counter-culture! You come here so you can feel as though you're on the "bleeding, cutting edge" of culture and society, all while doing appreciating nothing, doing nothing, and holistically resembling nothing novel and removed from mainstream culture! In every aspect of your existence, you epitomize cultural, societal normalcy, yet you come here, force your bullshit, vapid and media social media and meme driven tastes until everyone with the faintest sense of novelty or taste has no choice but to leave!
>Haha! You people have absolutely, actively DESTROYED what made 4chan 4chan, yet to vicariously satisfy your BULLSHIT, ILL-CONCEIVED desire to be counter-culture cling to this idea that this place is "cutting edge," and "counter-culture," despite the fact that it's you normal, vapid and posturing CUNTS that have absolutely RUINED that aspect of this cite.
>We are NOT counter-culture anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.
>We are NOT cutting edge anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.
>We are NOT contrary, obscure and noninclusive anymore, BECAUSE OF YOU.
>NOW, we sit comfortably and safely on the periphery of faux obscurity, adequately complimented by the likes of Pitchfork, Anthony Fucking Fantano, and Noisey in every aspect and judgement.
>You people, you NORMIES, have actively RUINED WHAT GREATNESS THIS PLACE ONCE WIELDED.
>WELL DONE
>WELL DONE
>NO SERIOUSLY WELLFUCKING DNE ARE YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU? WHAT IS FUFUCKING WRONG WITH YOU PIECES OF SHIT? WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE INCLUDED INTO EVERYTHINT? DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT WE'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU REJECTED US FIRST AND FOREMOST? FUCK
>>
>>65034728
I stopped reading at the first comma, do your homework.
>>
>>65030108
>I don't think many people on this board deserve to know what I listen to, what my favorites and tastes are, etc.
You know this is an anonymous board right? Are you really so delusional to think anyone (besides the one you're arguing with) gives a fuck?

Also why would you come here if not to share and discover new music?
>>
>>65034808
>caring
>at all
>>
>>65035093
>pasta
WEW LAD
>>
>>65033871
Wrong. She can sing competently enough to masquerade her act as music, when in reality it no better than a PG13 striptsease shitfest.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.