[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music for the feeling of wishing you could kill yourself without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ICLIH.jpg (76 KB, 770x770) Image search: [Google]
ICLIH.jpg
76 KB, 770x770
Music for the feeling of wishing you could kill yourself without actually having to face the eternal void of nothingness death
>>
Holy shit you coward. You don't "face the eternal void of nothingness". You're dead. You don't feel shit. Do it or don't, coward, but don't make it more important than it actually is. This is the only appropriate recommendation for someone as melodramatic and attention-seeking as you
>>
>>65025996
well once you're dead you're dead. there's no going back on that decision
>>
>>65027066
then don't kill yourself lmao. you don't even have the determination, you just romanticize agony and suffering because it makes you escape your cowardly, inconsequential existence spouting memes on shitty image boards and escaping all obligations, letting your parents deal with life while you pretend to be a child. that's fucked up man
>>
>>65027114
i'm not OP, i don't really consider killing myself
>>
>>65025914
I almost had a heart attack couple days ago
death isn't something to joke about.All i wanted to do in those moments where I couldn't breath was live

stop being an idiot and romancing death. you just have a bad case of narcissism
>>
>>65027114
iamverysmart

nice try faggot
>>
>>65025996
>>65027114
>>65027169
oh my fucking lel. You're actually the biggest idiots I've ever seen on /mu/. Maybe OP should've put it into baby terms so that you can understand:
>Grim and sad music, general
Is that good enough? Fucking obnoxious try hards.
>>
>>65025914
>face eternal void of nothingness
lmao are you fucking retarded? death would be like sleep, but you just wouldn't wake up - aka you won't feel shit (obviously without the dreams too)
>>
>>65027322
Jesus... People on /mu/ need to stop pretending that death isn't a natural fear.
>>
>>65027346
what? i'm not pretending it isn't a fear. i do fear it. i can also see it for what it is though
>>
>>65027363
> i can also see it for what it is though
no you cant
>>
>>65027363
Lol, seeing it for what it is is easy in theory, but not in practice for probably 95% of the world.
>>
>>65027416
yeah i know - i can understand enlightenment intellectually but i'm far far off from actualy being enlightened. so are 99,9% of people
>>
>>65027307
Your OP just showed the true faggotry of your fucking teenage apathetic bullshit. Listen to sad music and slowcore, whatever, but don't think suffering is some kind of fashion statement. fucking teenage bullshit
>>
File: CS1245794jpg.jpg (679 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
CS1245794jpg.jpg
679 KB, 700x700
Obligatory
>>
File: trenchcoatfedora.png (284 KB, 495x337) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoatfedora.png
284 KB, 495x337
>>65027114

this is how i imagine you. You don't come across as smart.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.