[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on these guys? Fav album? Least fav? IMO kinda sucky.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Thoughts on these guys?

Fav album? Least fav?

IMO kinda sucky. Bit too dragonforce-esque and i dont like the vocals, but im interested in other opinions.
>>
>>65025835
I think that the synth solo in this song is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Q4x112dAU
>>
I think they're great. I fucking love Fortress. What does everyone think about their new kickstarter way of releasing songs instead of albums now?
>>
>>65025877
Agreed its pretty rad. Still hate the vocals tho.
>>
ITT: bands that almost everybody hate their vocals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQHx1Mn8qQ
>>
>>65025835
Bretty gud band, but the vocals are the dealbreaker for me too, senpai.
>>
Great band, their new album is meh though
>>
>verb the noun

not even once
>>
I've only listen to the big songs like Bury the Hatchet, Sequoia Throne, Bloodmeat, etc. but I like them. They shred and get the people going.

Unrelated note. What happened to BMTH? I heard them on the radio and had no clue they were on there now. Is it the same band? I remember listening to Suicide Seasons and liking it a lot but whatever was on the radio was super butt rock.
>>
>>65026047
Over the years they've become more and more casual/commercial. I used to be a fan up until sempiternal, which IMO only had like two or three okay-to-good songs.

Also Oliver sykes is a faggot who can't scream for shit anymore, that's why he's doing clean now. That's the spirit is pure cancer.

For some reason, critics and teenage girls disagree with this, saying they've gotten better over the years.
>>
>>65026121
Yeah I'm not a huge fan but I remember listening to Suicide Seasons and Suicide Seasons Cut Up or whatever the remix version was. That shit was pretty dope but I didn't really follow them. Fast forward ten or so years and I hear someone saying BMTH on the radio and I was like wtf.

So do you think they are "selling out" in the traditional sense of wanting to be more popular and radio friendly? Or is it just a natural we got old and have turned into pussies? Either way it's unfortunate.
>>
>>65026256
DEFINITELY selling out.

They said (twitter i think, idk source) there was one song they didnt want to put on the newest album; that if they did, theyd feel like they had failed. They put that song on the album. They got asked about it during a reddit AMA and did not respond to those questions.

Top kek.

But yeah suicide season is pretty cool, my fav is definitely count your blessings though.
>>
love them
best album is kezia
>>
>any "(verb) the (noun)" band
>good
>>
>>65026256
They basically said in an interview that they got older and don't listen to that kind of music anymore, so basically yeah they're older and pussies now
>>
Fortress kicks ass

>>65027567
These guys are the only good verb the noun band
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.