[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I blame the US for ruining european music.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I blame the US for ruining european music.
>>
>>65024792
fair
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZi0AUYMHo
>>
boards of canada and radiohead where the last true innovations in music.
and before you make your assumptions: i'm not kidding and no i don't visit reddit and i'm not underage.
>>
File: imp6.jpg (146 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
imp6.jpg
146 KB, 960x960
>>65024792
>meanwhile in europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf_-2VqARqo
>>
>>65024810
rock n roll was invented in america
>>
How much was their to ruin to begin with?
>>
>>65024875
yes?
>>
>>65024886
it's the first germ that started the decaying of euro music.
>>
>>65024900
yes?
>>
>>65024792
what do you mean by "European music" and how can one country ruin the music of an entire continent with a rich history

If you mean American music being popular, then yeah but we're not entirely without blame either. Lots of shit music comes out of the Eu
>>
then make your own music and make it good you faggot
>>
Typical Yuropoor. Can't take responsibility for anything. Maybe you should raise taxes to try to fix the problem.
>>
meh, there was and there always will be shitty music in every country of the world...you're just more exposed to american crap so you feel like that. You could also argue that American music insipired a lot of great European music
>>
American music ruined American music
>>
File: 2016 - elseq 1-5.jpg (942 KB, 4724x2362) Image search: [Google]
2016 - elseq 1-5.jpg
942 KB, 4724x2362
>>65024839
come on, lad, you aren't even trying
>>
America's decandence has taken over Europe. That's why our music is getting worse. Has nothing to do with American culture in itself.

As long as we have Autechre, I'm happy though
>>
>>65024839
no youre just a pleb
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.