[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pierro Scaruffi here, AMA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: methemusicgenius.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
methemusicgenius.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>
>meth emu sicge nius
?
>>
Am I supposed to know who you are?
>>
what operating system do you use?
if you could only take 3 teenage girls on a deserted island who would they be?
do you like prostate exams?
>>
File: 1463357609230.png (198 KB, 470x342) Image search: [Google]
1463357609230.png
198 KB, 470x342
>>
new reviews when?
>>
>>65019830
i saw him update the joanna newsom page to include divers, though he hasn't written a review yet.
>>
File: 2010-10-05 05.27.06.jpg (138 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2010-10-05 05.27.06.jpg
138 KB, 640x480
Rate this then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEh3YtDrYJ4
>>
>>65019871
>Be Piero Scaruffi
>Find yourself slowing losing interest in the thing that define you.
>Favorite contemporary artist releases a new album
>Feel something inside of you that you haven't felt in a long time; the desire to listen to music.
>Edit artist page in anticipation of an emotional review that harks back to your glory days
>Listen to the album
>Feel nothing
>Drink heavily, wonder what happened to your life and realize how close you are to death
>>
Il fatto che così tanti libri reputino i Beatles "la migliore è la più significativa" rock band di tutti i tempi ci fa capire quanto lontano sia il rock dal diventare vera e propria arte
>>
Why do you honestly think that grown men should be impregnating 12 year olds other than historical fiction?
>>
>>65019677
What's up with his neck
>>
>>65019677

>methemusicgenius.jpg

+1
>>
>>65019677

If i send to you a picture of my cock, would you rate it?
Could you compile a list of the best cocks in the world?
>>
File: Total Boss.jpg (132 KB, 562x700) Image search: [Google]
Total Boss.jpg
132 KB, 562x700
>>65022883

>Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects
>and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more
>likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your
>children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have
>their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex
>before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly
>legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.