[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies will always defend classical music or use it as an example
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: header-i-love-classical-music.png (63 KB, 955x468) Image search: [Google]
header-i-love-classical-music.png
63 KB, 955x468
Normies will always defend classical music or use it as an example of greatness. Would never think of openly bashing it or they would get a lot of backlash from other normies.
Still, 95% of that people would never listen to it because they find it boring and uninteresting.
True or false?
>>
Mozart is underrated, because neither the majority of his fans nor the majority of his detractors are capable of appreciating the remarkable elements of his compositions. In fact, many in either camp do not know they're there at all.
>>
I mean its cool to know about mozart and Beethoven, but I rarely hear about saint saens and gershwin within the same conversations. Most people i talk to about classical music are like this.
>>
>>65017688
True but its only because some refuse to expand their classical artist pallet and look at the history and lifestyes of thoes who conducted and composed it.
>>
I don't listen to classical music but I'd be down with Tchaikovsky. He has a very cinematic quality and a thinge of madness. Like listening to Dream Theater. Progessive Metal and classical music are objectively the best genres.
>>
File: 1437514358364.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1437514358364.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>>65017781
>>
OP I appreciate the fact that you didn't actually make any statement about the actual music, only about the people. I'm being serious too, I'm not in the mood for people talking shit about my music.
>>
>>65017443
niggas need to be confronted with weird stuff. i need everyone to confront the grandness of stockhausesn. then what is classical music to the plebe? they don't even know.
>>
>>65017688
Because Mozart and Beethoven are the greatest of all time along with Bach.
>>
>>65017973
Stockhausen is vapor-thin nonsense.
>>
>>65017973
Fuck Stockhausen
Xenakis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.