[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Every fish that swim in the sea, don't eat it."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>"Every fish that swim in the sea, don't eat it."
What did he mean by this?
>>
It means he thinks that pescetarianism is wrong despite the fact that ocean meat is healthy and doesn't effect the ozone layer the way the farming of land meat does.
>>
he peed in the ocean
>>
there are chemtrails in the ocean
>>
Farm fish are where it's at
>>
overfishing in the atlantic has negative effects on the environment and ocean ecology
>>
Why does this thread read like my last college exam
>>
File: 1391489336111.gif (991 KB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
1391489336111.gif
991 KB, 480x367
>they haven't seen Fish Sticks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iHBHXtzwfs

It's fucking obvious
>>
>>65017410
wow this reminds me of Pull My Daisy
>>
>>65017410
Why is it that every decade, footage from a previous decade looks older than it did in that decade? That film was probably in color when it first came out.
>>
>>65017568
It wasn't. It was an amateur movie for his film class, done with a loaner camera and film for the course.
>>
>>65017568
Hearing the difference now isn't the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA - it's about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.
I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange...well don't get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren't stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you'll be glad you did.
>>
File: 1371446922111.gif (937 KB, 390x296) Image search: [Google]
1371446922111.gif
937 KB, 390x296
>>65017621
>due to rotational velocidensity

Every single time
>>
>>65017410
post the one where he eats a turd
>>
>>65017410
>ywn fuck 19 yr old panda bear
>>
>>65016974
he's saying NEVER EAT PUSSY
>>
can we agree "Tropic of Cancer" is his most feelsy writer credit (on AnCo or solo albums) since Person Pitch?
>>
>>65020037
>you'll never contribute to making some of the best psychedelic albums of the past 20 years by just dicking around with your friends
>you'll never be panda bear

why do people say merriweather is soulless, I think everysingle album of their has had tons of emotion up until painting with, even then the live painting with is pretty great.
also frightened is top 10 anco
>>
>>65016974
Guess he's saying don't eat pussy that's been passed around like a football.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.