[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1440x1440
This is beautiful
>>
Best AnCo album and closer
>>
I love that cover t bh

Does it sound like how that cover looks?
>>
>>65016258
Kind of. Maybe that cover, except at night
>>
>>65016258
It honestly does.
>>
>But you lay there
>so still
>Doggy

This album is 11/10
>>
>>65016461
*at early morning

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: 1458929308628.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1458929308628.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
>>65016541
>Bluuuueeeeee heron...Goodbye
I'm gonna go listen to this now
>>
>>65016566
oh shit that was supposed to be wojak
>>
Does it sound nice on vinyl? I know it's lofi so I'm hesitant
>>
>>65016656
it is not available on vinyl
>>
>>65016232
This album is made so much better with context, especially if you are from the area. The boys recorded it in one take on a late, frigid November night in Maryland on a screen porch.

For me, this is what makes the album so special. The ambient nature sounds heard throughout the album instantly bring back so many memories.

God I fucking love this album, one of my few true 10/10's.
>>
[spoiler]no, it's not.[/spoiler]
>>
>>65016656
only got a CD issue
>>
>>65016735
It is the best thing Animal Collective has done to this point

nice spoilers btw
>>
It's a weird feeling but do you guys ever look at track titles and feel like it perfectly fits in with the aesthetic and tone of the songs and cover

I get that with this album
>>
>>65016232
Doggy and De Soto De Son are fantastic. Doggy may actually be the best thing they've ever recorded. The rest is fine and pretty but ultimately forgettable. Such a sweet album.
>>
>>65016735
[spoiler]end your life.[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.