[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mostly listen to prog but whenever I'm handed the aux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: timemachinemodulus.png (143 KB, 472x260) Image search: [Google]
timemachinemodulus.png
143 KB, 472x260
I mostly listen to prog but whenever I'm handed the aux cord they say "no prog, that's boring"
Give me exceptional music that can be played in a car full of plebs
>>
You don't need exceptional music to confound plebs. That is why they're plebs.
>>
>>65012187
>Plebs
>Mainly listening to only one musical genre
You're the true pleb my friend.
>>
>>65013567
there's so much music my dude
I specialize
>>
>>65014021
You can specialize but there's a difference between that and limiting yourself
>>
I'm trying to think of specific stuff but to be honest there is so much great, accessable music and if you seriously can't think of anything... that's dumb
>>
>>65014124
nice burden of proof fallacy
>>
>>65012187
put on some stoner doom like Weedeater, Sleep, Electric Wizard, Ufomammut, YOB

then blaze it up
>>
consider doing something besides only playing music you like but they don't for Patrician Points™
>>
instead of boring ass prog put on some Ruins or Koenjihyakkei you basic bitch
>>
try some mastodon like off of blood mountain its pretty good progressive metal most people like metal so it works what the guy said two or three posts up from me is pretty good if your friends are stoners or just play some wu tang clan
>>
talking heads
>>
>>65014435
nice b8
>>
File: cover_small.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover_small.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>
>>65014269
>>65014372
>>65014410
creme of the pleb, metal is just noise to them
>>
>>65014536
oh c'mon, ive played remain in light several times for plebs and they dig that shit, somethime even recognise a song or two
>>
>>65014705
no shit plebs like it. you were baiting by saying its exceptional music...
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.