[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Final Sound - Nationalist New Wave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nd3-4.jpg (173 KB, 850x1170) Image search: [Google]
nd3-4.jpg
173 KB, 850x1170
If you have even the slightest inclination towards synth-driven rock, then you are hereby commanded to listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM4YamvQiNI

From Southampton, the Final Sound originally formed in January 1983, starting with a line-up of Joanne Keal on vocals, James Cross on bass and Steve X on guitar, backing tapes and keyboards. In March 1983, Steve Pearson joined as drummer. December 1983 saw Tony Mitchell of Synthpop band Visual Displays join the band as keyboard player. Over the next two years, the Final Sound suffered a number of line-up changes, leaving just Steve X and Tony Mitchell in the band, both of whom were dedicated nationalists.

The band allegedly produced one demo called "Play to Win", but it has yet to surface. Only the song "Genetics" made it to record:
Walking through the ghetto on my way home
I suddenly realize that I'm alone
Is it the color of my skin or the color of my hair
Or is it just the clothes I wear
Why you're follow this way all home

Black pigmentation: genetic deviation

I'm not surprised that things aren't said
When their attitudes are just so red
In the ghettos, that's where they lurk
'cause multiracial societies, they just don't work
Is it the color of my skin or the color of my hair
Or is it just the clothes I wear
Why you're follow this way all home

Black pigmentation: genetic deviation

It's going to end, you know that it's going to end.

Lyrics for the song "The March" appeared in an old skinhead zine, dedicated "to our superb armed forces who fought in the Falklands":

Don’t you feel so proud
To be one of the crowd
When they walk by
With their heads held high?
Each man would give his life
For his child and wife
And for his whole country
Which includes you and me
And they walk by
With their heads held high
>>
Huh, pretty cool.

How did you find out about this?
>>
>>65011176
Always was a fan of right-wing music, and this is no exception.

It's also quite refreshing as it departs from the shouty Oi! music popular among skinheads.
>>
>>65011312
Yeah, I like it better than that anti-communist rock crap. Seems to be for a more graduated audience, which poor white trash doesn't understand.
>>
>>65011373
It's a shame so much of RAC was trapped in skinhead subculture. The scene would've been a force to be reckoned with had they reached out to decent people, especially considering the time most of that music was produced. The USSR, waning as it was, still existed and had the bombs to threaten the world, so I would've loved to hear some anti-USSR New Wave music.

Alas, here we are with just one right-wing New Wave song.
>>
Nice, there aren't a whole lot of right wing songs outside of neofolk or martial industrial. Most of the right-wing punk is shitty and more extreme in nature.
>>
>>65011608
Yeah, it's a fucking shame so much RAC is shit.

Some bands do manage to evade this, though. New Glory is one of them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8vraSTJSk
>>
Any other music like this?
>>
>>65012407
Wagner
>>
>>65011176
This shit's been posted here before with about as much information OP posted.
>>
>>65012834
Wagner hated Jews, but he wasn't alive for the 3rd Reich.
>>
>>65013240
So what's /mu/'s verdict?
>>
Groovy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.