[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BVB sucks pig testicles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 216x144) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 216x144
Just a BVB hate thread passing through. Post your best memes against this shithole band, filled with transsexual emo poser douchebags wearing spandex.
>>
>>64830410
Lmao are you 14? Gtfo
>>
i find all of them so hot in their gear holy fuck
>>
Goth hair metal aesthetics

I can see why they are popular. Don't know what they sound like, but is probably why they are hated.
>>
>>64830410
>poser

Are you 10?
>>
>Loving trannies
>Being in 4chan
Choose both
>>
this shit
>>
>>64830410
It amazes me how ignorant someone can be one it comes to metal as a genre, BVB is the most nuanced band of the 21st century, they're riffs and chord progression cannot be beaten, now go back to /b/ you underage, until you can actually appreciate REAL music, like BVB, gtfo.
>>
>>64830648

They sound like the bastard offspring of Bring Me The Horizon and Poison. Even without the image they'd be loathed.
>>
>>64830410
Literally who cares?
>>
>those guys already count as poser
lmao just wait until you hear Les Rallizes Denudes
>>
I can't talk shit, I was into MCR, Aiden, AFI, The Used and all sorts of dumb crap back in 2006. The fanbase will grow up and move on and BVB will be left like all those 2006 scene bands; broke up or struggling to half fill tiny basement shows.
>>
>>64831052
>MCR

You used to have such good taste. Than /mu/ corrupted you and now you're a total pleb.
>>
>>64831084
Bullets and Revenge are still good listens. I doubt I'd enjoy them if I heard them for the first time today though.
>>
>>64831102
Why? Because you listen to more mature music like Radiohead and Swans? Lmao
>>
>>64831139
Yeah, and The Death Grips.
>>
>>64830803
Anyone who considers Poison as influence on their music should not make music
>>
>>64830968
OP clearly does
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.