[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acid Rap >AYY DRUGS LMAOColoring Book >fatherhood and jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_xQKR4Hmn.png (458 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
4L_xQKR4Hmn.png
458 KB, 1200x675
wtf happened
why do people even care?
>>
>>64824089
Acid Rap had quite a few semi-dark tracks

Either way Chance is already washed up

Every track just steals all the most basic gospel motifs and adds some boring trap drums over it. There are some cool moments like the end of Same Drugs but overall, it's just sad to hear him still clinging to his "innocent neighborhood kid BUT i do drugs too" image
>>
>not letting yourself fall for/enjoy it
>not tearing up to chance's love songs
>not tearing up when the same girl from Lost comes back on the last song and you compare your life three years ago to now
idk im having a great night
>>
>Acid Rap was 3 years ago
>you graduated high school 3 years ago
>wanted a good album to remind me of high school
>instead got a shit album reminding me I'll never be in high school again
fuck this album
>>
>>64824386
its cool to not enjoy an album as much as others, but it feels like a lot of people on /mu/ will try hard to not enjoy an album as much as possible if its hyped up. the same happened with TPAB, when people were going as far as saying its the worst rap album of the year.
>>
>>64824386
>falling for music

confirmed homosexual

>tearing up to songs
>"idk im having a great night

nice blog
>>
>>64825065
this site is anonymous though i can post whatever embarrassing shit i want and nothing happens
also of course ive fucked men before
do you hate cumming?
>>
>>64825104
its not embarrassing it's just like come on dude we don't have to like the same things you do just because you "fell in love with it"
>>
File: Jtqj3GI.png (12 KB, 63x80) Image search: [Google]
Jtqj3GI.png
12 KB, 63x80
>imagine not loving this tape
>>
>>64825019
you know that's kind of how all of 4chan is. and I think it's an important part of the dynamic of the site.

if you go anywhere else to talk about either this or TLOP then you'll get post after post praising it. you'll feel pressured to like it too. But here, everything gets shat on (at least a little). some people will blindly love it and some people will blindly hate it. That leaves you to form your own opinions about it, and that leads to clear reasons why someone either does or doesn't like it.

i'm drunk and rambling and loving the shit out of this record but yeah, I like seeing people hate it
>>
>>64824089
this count?

https://youtu.be/uqcTVVUFnKQ
>>
>>64825202
I think that's why calling everyone autistic is a running theme, because ultimately, we're just talking to ourselves.
>>
>>64825274
woah...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.