[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a blemish on an otherwise perfect mixtape.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (717 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
717 KB, 640x1136
This is a blemish on an otherwise perfect mixtape.
>>
REPOSTING IN THIS THREAD TO SPREAD ALBUM.

This is 320

I tagged everything correctly.

AYYOOOO

https://mega.nz/#F!qg93UZaY!p5ectBXSG6waZwpJNmVugw
>>
File: come on now.gif (3 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
come on now.gif
3 MB, 320x214
>>64823624
>capitalizing the f in (feat. )
>>
lil boat killed that shit though and i hate everything hes done except 1night
>>
>>64823816
I hate everything he's done period except for his feature on Post Malone's new mixtape. That surprised the hell out of me
>>
>>64823624
its on datpiff you retard
>>
Not really feeling All Night but the rest is great
>>
>>64822138
There is nothing wrong with Mixtape, at least compared to the other tracks which are nothing more than Chance ripping off his own sound

This album is seriously making me sad. Acid Rap was one of the albums that defined my senior year of high school and him releasing such a shitty rehash album is just rubbing it in that I can never go back to those good times
>>
he really delivered

holy fuck it's everything i wanted
>>
File: gg2YNE7.jpg (129 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
gg2YNE7.jpg
129 KB, 500x500
Jay Electronica is the only reason I listened to this.
It's alright, pic related is still Rap AOTY
>>
>>64824472
Agreed completely. Acid Rap isn't a perfect album, but it still great and it connected with me during my last year of high school. This album overproduced trash compared to Acid Rap.
>>
>>64824537
At least Chance has sort of a unique sound

Spark Master Tape is bona fide meme rap

Off yourself if you think that shit is better than any other rap this year
>>
gem*
>>
>>64824352
datpiff has shit quality, newfag
>>
>>64824537
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: huge.3.16345.jpg (42 KB, 351x450) Image search: [Google]
huge.3.16345.jpg
42 KB, 351x450
>>64824617
>unique
>sounds like Kanye in 2003
>>
>>64822138
Agreed. Why is Young Thug even on that track? He just stutters like a retard in the background for 4 minutes.
>>
>constant references to big fella through the mixtape

4U
>>
File: qvUZHrq.jpg (970 KB, 3456x1944) Image search: [Google]
qvUZHrq.jpg
970 KB, 3456x1944
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY GOOD SONG
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY GOOD SON
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY GOOD SO
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY GOOD
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY GOO
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY GO
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY G
MIXTAPE IS THE ONLY THING THAT ISNT SHITTT

seriously

well smoke break is good too
>>
How Great is pretty damn solid
>>
File: 1404846135070.jpg (101 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1404846135070.jpg
101 KB, 500x501
As someone who doesn't really listen to Chance but doesn't like Young Thug in the slightest, I found Mixtape to be a highlight for me on the album for sure, but that's just my opinion
>>
Surf was Features make it ok: The album

This is looking relatively the same
>>
>>64822138
I am enjoying it, but i need to digest it a little better. Acidrap took me a while for me to get used to it too.
>>
FUCK YOU
U
C
K

Y
O
U

it's literally the only good song on the whole thing
>>
your opinion is wrong. best track on the tape.
>>
>>64823788
man I did this to all my music, is it shameful? The effort to fix it now would be too great
>>
It wasn't that bad. Juke Jam was worse.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.