[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he murdered, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 24
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
Was he murdered, /mu/?
>>
>>64819579
Probably not. But we'll probably never really know.
>>
>>64819579

he was memed
>>
>>64819579
a murder is still just an extroverted suicide
>>
>>64819579
He was definitely suicidal but Courtney was sketchy as fuck when he died.
>>
>>64819579
fuck no
>>64819599
what do you mean?
>>
yes, fuck courtney love, that bitch
>>
>>64819579
ever since they released the picture of the rifle which was like 4ft long which is impossible to have in your mouth and pull the trigger with a finger at the same time. and he had shoes on, which rules out using a toe. that's proof enough for murder. the police also didn't call investigators before tampering with the crime scene. sketchy on all angles.
>>
>>64820033
kek
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 480x360
by this unrecognizable face
>>
>>64819599
That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard...
>>
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 930x1258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 930x1258
>>64819579
No.
Posting rare cobains now.
>>
he was murdered by society
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x646
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 620x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 620x426
>>
File: kuck-a-doodle-do.jpg (89 KB, 507x594) Image search: [Google]
kuck-a-doodle-do.jpg
89 KB, 507x594
friendly reminder they did absolutely NOTHING wrong
>>
File: 1462497161629.gif (339 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1462497161629.gif
339 KB, 250x167
>>64819579
>all these degenerate answers

Yes he was killed by Courtney, there's currently a nation wide push by various forensics experts to gut the Seattle PD for being so obviously negligent / corrupt.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 448x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 448x580
>>
>>64821177
There's been a push for 22 years.
>>
>>64819579
Yes. Not by Courtney herself, but by a hitman hired by Courtney.
>>
>>64819593
>>64819629
>>64819633
>>64820889

How did the shell end up on his left side then? There was no way the gun flipped over due to the death spasm that would lock the barrel in place and prevent a spin. Literally the only way the shell could have flown onto his left side would be if it bounced off of an obstruction which did not exist.

Not to mention he had 1.25mg/L of heroin in his blood system, which would have incapacitated somebody of his heigh and weight within seconds (5'9, 130-145 lbs)

No way he could have even sat up after an injection like that, let alone pick up a shotgun, which btw was too long for even a 6ft person to reach the trigger with the barrle under their chin.
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 1198x1194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 1198x1194
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 519x600
>>
>>64821249
Read up on how he was before he died. Or the fact that he tried to kill himself before that. Or the fact that he was a depressed, self destructive heroin user. He killed himself. Courtney was just a bitch, but I'm sure she loved him.
>>
>>64821517

Lolnope. The rome "suicide attempt" wasn't a suicide attempt, it was an accidental overdose, even his doctor in rome said it wasn't 60 pills. And the suicide note that he wrote to Courtney was burned by Courtney under the guidance of one of the Seattle Police Department officials, stating that "it would do her more harm than good" There's even an audiotape by Tom Grant where she admits this.

He was also off heroin for the most part, due to his stomach pain finally being diagnosed and treated, and he wasn't depressed. The people closest to him, including Rosemary Carol, the godmother of his child, said he wasn't, as well as several of his friends.

Courtney didn't love him, not after he wanted to take a hiatus from music, and divorce her and take his child from her. Hell, she admitted to using heroin while pregnant. Kurt might not have been the most stable guy, but he definitely wasn't suicidal in 1994.

He was murdered by Michael Dewitt, their live-in nanny, under the guidance of Courtney. He was even an ex-boyfriend of hers, and knew he before she and Kurt even met. Definitely somebody she could trust to cook up a murder.

Face the facts. Not the shitty media propaganda, not that snake Courtney, not the negligent Seattle police, but the facts.
>>
>>64821119
>>64820136
>>64821237

It's been established that BiCorg murdered Kurt so he could get in that heart shaped box Kurt cucked him out of
>>
File: Soaked_in_Bleach_poster (1).jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Soaked_in_Bleach_poster (1).jpg
16 KB, 214x317
>>64821219
Yeah and it got rejuvenated recently with a mainstream documentary.
>>
File: 774.png (431 KB, 586x689) Image search: [Google]
774.png
431 KB, 586x689
>>64822209
Oh yeah that film has been has done wonders! Every major news channel has been covering it 24/7 how astounding.

Perhaps Nirvana will finally be able to go on that reunion tour. There is nothing quite like seeing a band you love in the flesh

living

in person

in real life

a living human being

performing live

because they are alive

Don't worry hologram technology is just as good, I guess =)
>>
>>64822375

The truth matters. The world needs to know that there was some form of foul play.

Don't you think his daughter should know if her mother conspired to murder her father before she could even remember his face from something other than a photograph or video?

Its fuckin sick bro.
>>
File: beans.png (316 KB, 1036x398) Image search: [Google]
beans.png
316 KB, 1036x398
>>64822651
oh please courtney was too busy fucking billy w/ a strapon to conspire against that degenerate
>>
>>64819599
dude weed lmao
>>
IS THERE
>>
>>64819579
Is that the dude from Green Day? I didn't know he died.
>>
>>64822779

Nahhhhh she did it. A guy even came forward and said she offered him like 50k to whack Kurt, and when he went to the media with this, he was found dead from an apparent hit and run. No witnesses.

One of Courtney's bandmates was also found dead in Minneapolis the same year Kurt was killed. And from what? Heroin overdose. She wasn't suicidal either, but Courtney did suspect her and Kurt had an affair, and even if they did, Kurt wanted a divorce anyways. Courtney wanted the millions bro.
>>
File: 1449269374631.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449269374631.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Look how much merchandise and songs are shilled and sold off, they make countless t-shirts with Nirvana and Kurt's face, which half of the people wearing it are teens who don't even know about Nirvana to begin with. What do you think Kurt would think about all this ? Would he be proud? Happy they shill his face and music? His journals. Making figures of him, all that. When he was in his 20s. What do you think he would be doing now? Selling out his name and face for money?
>>
>>64822900
>Heroin overdose. She wasn't suicidal either

right, she died from a heroin overdose, which often happens to people who use heroin, you fucking moron.
>>
>>64823239

Yeah but it is suspicious no? She was found dead after she had left Courtney's band. Courtney suspected her having an affair with Kurt, and was likely jealous.

I'm not saying Courtney killed her you stupid fucking nigger. I'm just saying that anybody who comes forward about Courtney or crosses her manages to wind up dead somewhere.

Fuck you again, faggot. Don't call me a moron when you probably don't know shit about shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 457x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 457x702
>>64823198
dude was fucked up anyway.
>>
>>64823198
He would probably be a divorced painter or something. I don't know. Every scenario I imagine Kurt not doing music in his later years is sad. It just feels appropriate that he passed away in his prime.
>>
>>64823398

That note is fake bro. Forged from things he had written before and the last parts are forged too.

Sure he was fucked up, but so am I, and so are half the people on here. I can tell the guy was more sincere than half the people I know, and I didn't even know Kurt.
>>
>>64823528
I'm just saying suicide was a plausible thing for someone like him.
>>
>>64823626

Sure, I can see that. But I don't believe he did it. Too much evidence to ignore a murder as a plausible scenario. At the very least his death should be undetermined.
>>
>>64823687
I actually don't know much about the theories.

What's the most popular and plausible one?
>>
>>64821517
>being suicidal makes you immune to murder
Good to know
>>
File: seattle-police-gun-640x1137.jpg (143 KB, 640x1137) Image search: [Google]
seattle-police-gun-640x1137.jpg
143 KB, 640x1137
>>64823626
he was really fucked up on drugs during his last days but that made him an even easier target to be murdered. junkies are notoriously easy to frame as murder victims. there's phone calls of courtney be psychotic and manipulative right before he died. she was a control freak with an insatiable need for attention and money. he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, she definitely twisted the whole situation to her favor. plus all of the corruption within the investigation. definitely murder, imo.

tl;dr bascally just watch soaked in bleach

also pic related is the gun he supposedly shot himself with. do you not see how retardedly impossible it is to shoot yourself in the mouth with that?
>>
>>64823973
damn, why did he even marry her?
>>
>>64823829
Shells were on the opposite side of where they physically should be, the Seatle PD was notoriously sloppy in the investigation (not saying they were like paid off by Courtney but they probably didn't give a fuck about some junkie getting killed), Courtney was completely sketchy and obviously fabricating most of her story in the interviews, the Cobain family lawyer almost said some really incriminating shit before learning she was being taped and then went on to sue the guy taping her, some sketchy happenings with some of the heroin addict friends that were around the house at the time
The prominent theory is that Courtney hired a hitman to whack Kurt but I've seen some people postulate it was a drug dealer who got shafted for some reason
>>
>>64821119
gross
>>
>>64823973
So either a depressed junkie with a history of mental illness killed himself or a couple of heroin addicts pulled off the crime of the century
>>
>>64824077
they just bonded with drugs and kurt apparently liked dominant women since he was a little shy. she probably just forced herself upon him and preyed upon his weaknesses from there on. twisted his mind up and pushed him way too far psychologically. if he wasn't murdered, she definitely played a part in his supposed "suicide".

this is personal conjecture, but there are many psychopaths like courtney around who are professional manipulators. the worst kinds of people. add fame to that and narcissism = courtney love.
>>
>>64819579

Proto Nu-Male offed himself.
>>
>>64824246
damn. you've convinced me.
>>
>>64822900
i know man courtney has murdered at least a dozen more people. when will this vicious mob woman ever be stopped? the horror of it all
>>
File: A9plo.gif (575 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
A9plo.gif
575 KB, 250x188
>>64824246
So a master manipulator waited until her mid 20s to find some dude in a band, who at the time was less popular than hers, in order to get her fame and fortune.

What exactly was she doing for the past 10 years before that. Where are all these other rich successful people she conned. Or was it beginners luck.
>>
>>64823973
Just a question. Would it be possible for someone to shoot themselves in the mouth with this weapon if they pulled the trigger with their toes?

Also, I just dont see how anyone unless you're fucking Mutombo could pull that trigger with their hands, man.

Anyway, he was wearing shoes when he died so he had to have pulled the trigger with his finger.

To me, the length of the weapon and the length of his arms tell the entire story.

Either he could reach the trigger or he couldn't. If he couldn't reach it, then he was murdered. It's simple.

Take Courtney COMPLETELY out of the equation and focus on the lengths of the gun and his arm span.
>>
File: 1454666821513.jpg (26 KB, 480x455) Image search: [Google]
1454666821513.jpg
26 KB, 480x455
>>64821028
Does anybody have the full picture of this?
>>
>>64825200
people with drug problems often lack guilt in general, they lie constantly if it benefits their image. she had a lot of personality problems but so did Kurt, just very different ones. Kurt was the polar opposite of her. he legitimately hated fame and she reveled in attention constantly and craved the spotlight. maybe he stayed with her to boost his confidence? who knows. i'm not denying her motives were initially out of love, most likely. and i'm not claiming to be an expert on this at all, i've just read articles and watched documentaries. but it's not hard to read between the lines of how she could have easily had him killed in a slight moment of desperation.

i wouldn't even be considering this without the overwhelming amount of physical evidence ignored by investigators. and blatant attempts to prevent a further investigation. it all points to a huge question mark that hasn't been properly addressed.
>>
File: 1451361375170.jpg (575 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451361375170.jpg
575 KB, 2000x1000
>>64824152
>>
>>64825933
>thingken of james
>>
>>64825645
For someone who knows about her personality issues you should well be aware how difficult it would be for someone like her to keep a "secret" like that. We know every single thing about her personal life, but that one thing she was conveniently able to cover her tracks and fool everyone in their inner circle. They might be all lovely-dovey and friendly now but the likes of Dave, Krist, Kat Bjelland, Billy, her bandmates etc would have had 0 issues exposing her had they even had the slightest bit of evidence.

I don't see why she had to cling to Kurt out of desperation. She was already famous, already had a multi-million dollar contract, already had his child, and had a plethora of other more wealthy and influential celebrities at her whim. Funny how when she was having financial issues all those years back she wasn't able to trap someone else to get her out of that predicament.

Barely anything ads up, too many ifs and or buts. Then you have morons like >>64822900 who claim she killed someone else which is why these theories never have credibility.
>>
OBVIOUSLY what happened is he got harassed for years on end because not only did some people not like his music, a lot of people were actively offended by it. And he just couldn't take the criticism. Maybe he was depressive to begin with, that's possible too, but not everybody can handle that. Look at some other celebrities for examples of the exact same thing happening all the time.
>>
File: JUST.png (566 KB, 604x393) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
566 KB, 604x393
>>64825933
>>64825987
they prolly tag teamed her that night. i'm so HORNY
>>
about the gun, it does look like it would be possible to reach the trigger if he had the gun vertical, parallel to his body if he was standing up or laying. the trigger would just be below or around the crotch, not too hard to reach

obviously he wouldn't be sticking his arms way out in front of him thats dumb as fuck
>>
>>64823198
lol kurt sued his bandmates and made them sign a retroactive contract giving him 75% of all the money nirvana made. Sure he wrote the songs, but he truly was a greedy cunt.
>>
>>64826178
as far as her keeping a secret about murder, that's probably something she could do. or anyone could do out of self preservation. she indirectly had him killed, supposedly. so that relieves her somewhat of guilt and probably convinced herself that it was a dream, honestly. she's been completely fucked on every kind of narcotic for 20 years after that. she's a complete trainwreck. even if she did say it so someone, that's not enough to convict someone of murder.

krist, dave, and whoever else probably don't want to get their hands dirty with the whole legal process and jeopardize their careers and image for a conspiracy that they had no first hand account of.

despite all of that conjecture. there's still a lot of physical evidence just read what's been posted here in earlier replies.
>>
he was murdered by drugs
>>
Some say he died....of a broken heart
>>
I think he was highly depressed during this period before his death, you can see it in his eyes and actions, even the lyrics in utero are so fucked up and depressing, but I do believe he was murdered. I don't know who, (but most likely Courtney) but the evidence doesn't add up at all. Everything about the gun is off, no way he could've held the gun in his mouth, not just the height but because of the large dose of heroine in his system that's even lethal for addicts, the gun shells off, where the gun landed, etc. It just doesn't make sense. Police tampered with the scene they didn't wait for an examiner, they let Courtney burn evidence, his letter to her, how is that allowed. Also Courtney's dad is convinced she did and her family and friends knew about her obsession to achieve a syd and nancy relationship and to stop at nothing for it. The guy who accused Courtney of offering him 50,000 to kill kurt ended up dead from a hit and run with no further case. Overall the whole situation is fucked, whatever your thoughts are nothing makes sense with everything kurts death
>>
>>64826316
>self preservation
>she's been completely fucked on every kind of narcotic for 20 years after that. she's a complete trainwreck
ummmmmmm pick one

thinking it was a dREAM? what is this fanfiction. that would just make it even easier for her to be exposed. getting the most famous rock star at the time killed while in a drug induced haze. ??? i don't even know why people paint her to be such an addict when she was a lightweight in the 90s alt rock scene. tried stuff here and there, all she ever did religiously was coke and pills. HE was in rehab not her, and for good reason. or was she able to secretly hide her addictions from everyone too. anyway idk what decade you think this is but she's been normal for ages now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdXP6lOJoRs

and how exactly would this jeopardize their careers? they could have absolutely RUINED courtney who the fuck would take her side over them especially in the mid 90s. even if it was never taken to court or officialy made a case out of it all they had to do was allude to it. and dave is no stranger to conspiracy theories which could potentially ruin his career. google dave grohl aids and have some fun

please touch upon the desperation part btw
>I don't see why she had to cling to Kurt out of desperation. She was already famous, already had a multi-million dollar contract, already had his child, and had a plethora of other more wealthy and influential celebrities at her whim. Funny how when she was having financial issues all those years back she wasn't able to trap someone else to get her out of that predicament.
>>
has anyone thought of Dave and Krist being involved? I know that's such a weird thought but Dave wanted to be heard more in the band, and a year after Kurts death he already created the foo fighters and I think they already had the first album out or working on it. And Krist basically ran out into the woods after he died and never really returned. I don't know sounds really stupid but I've never seen anyone else post any theories about them being involved if anyone has and theories on them that would be cool
>>
File: 1462639557553.jpg (65 KB, 403x543) Image search: [Google]
1462639557553.jpg
65 KB, 403x543
yup , the bitch did him in .
>>
Unfortunately, it doesn't matter… Cobain's drug use was already out of control, he was on a downward spiral. His friends staged an intervention for him, he spent some time at a recovery center but ran away. If he wouldn't shoot himself, he'd find another way to kill himself, or would fuck up his mind completely, like Syd Barrett.
>>
>>64826760
None for Krist I think, Dave yeah. Used Courtney as a scapegoat, it's the Yoko Ono Syndrome. Anything that happened to Kurt/Nirvana she would have been blamed irregardless. Beyond that it's the same silly stuff really, but not as popular obviously. Just change Courtney's name to Dave
>>
>>64826722
>thinking it was a dREAM?
i was like half joking when i said that. this is basically all opinion. just felt like venting it based on the corruption in the Seattle PD of their investigation. soaked in bleach is the truth m9.

RIP baby kirt
>>
>>64827064
>ITT dave was the scentless apprentice
>>
>>64827108
well as you can clearly see tom grant's "theories" have too many holes in them no pun intended

don't let one man manipulate your opinions on this. look at the story from multiple sides. i'd hope most of those things regarding courtney you couldn't respond to made you question things.

good luck
>>
>>64821771
>watches montage of heck once
>>
>>64826722
>google dave grohl aids
Dave Grohl is an AIDS supporter.
>>
File: dave.jpg (68 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
68 KB, 850x400
>>64827283
thanks dad
>>
I go back and forth on this.

On the one hand, there's definitely a number of pieces that don't seem to add up. And I don't think anyone would put it past Courtney.

OTOH, I don't generally like to second-guess the experts. The medical examiner and police who processed the scene, examined the note, conducted the autopsy, etc., ruled it a suicide. It's hard for me, an amateur without access to all of the evidence they had, to dismiss that.

Then again, there's questions about how thorough the police actually were, about the authenticity/integrity of the note, etc.

It's a lot like the Hendrix case, except that was left an open verdict.

In the end, as >>64819593 said, we'll probably never know.
>>
File: spook.jpg (52 KB, 740x460) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
52 KB, 740x460
>>
>>64827328
dave fucked Kurt to death with his disgusting aids dick. a male prostitute hired by courtney

rest in bleach
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.