[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING PANNED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1349) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1349
FUCKING PANNED
>>
Is there a worse like:dislike ratio on his channel?
>>
>>64815939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcjy0dr42gc
>>
Good. James Blake is mediocre trashed passed by trendy tasteless hipster faggots as great music.
>>
>>64815993
Interesting, I agree that 3/10 is way too harsh. Thought R+7 or Age of Adz would be worse though.
>>
>>64815939
mbdtf
>>
Just realized, he had a HOOM review right? Seems he deleted it. I'll check wayback machine.
>>
>>64815993
I thought this was a great album. He fucking HATED it.
>>
>>64815882
Fantano the contrarian meme man strikes again. I really don't understand why people here like him so much.
>>
>>64816002
Not sure you really know what a hipster is. James Blake is pretty popular.
>>
Isn't he like the pewdiepie of music reviewers?
>>
>>64816694
so is hipsterdom
>>
>>64816660

They don't, they just really like to thrust their hard rageboners through their screen when fandango disagrees with them.
>>
>>64816965
That just proves it doesn't actually exist then.
>>
>>64816750

Yes, and the james blake album is an awful horror game.
>>
>Listening to someone who's too afraid of the backlash from a legitimate ITAOTS review.
>>
>>64815993
The My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy review is mostly disliked.
>>
>>64815882
>PANNED
why? it's not 2 or 3
>>
>>64815882
anthony was correct on this review.
put that away is one of the worst tracks i've heard this year
>>
lmao anthony is a patrician
>>
>>64815939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP7tl9-luZE
>>
>>64817616
THAT'S what I was thinking of. Either 2013 or 2010.
Way off base with that review too, sounds fucking nothing like King Crimson.
>>
>then these F A R TY bass notes start popping in

he literally said it again

FARTY
BASS
LINES
>>
But he's totally right
>>
>>64817657
Classic Fandango
>>
>post faggotano whenever he uploads a new video
>claims its just memes and shitposting
>thread full of people talking about his opinions and his past reviews
>its the same shit with p4k

/mu/ is r*ddit
>>
>>64817686
It's been that way for a while.
>>
>>64817740
But they get butthurt when you make the claim. Why can't they just admit to being redditors?
>>
>>64817686
>>64817775
I don't really understand what you're saying
>>
>>64817804
The people here (redditors) will deny that they are such yet this place is obviously full of them as evidenced by these threads. And everything else really. It's not hard to pick out a redditor.
>>
I agree with some of his remarks, but 5 is too harsh.

I completely disagree that I Hope My Life's lead synth is annoying at all. I thought it was pretty nice.

He might have some sensitivity to high frequencies or something, or maybe his headphones do. He made a similar complaint here, where I thought it added to the track as well: https://youtu.be/HtbAw6jnOAk?t=322
>>
>>64817775
I go on Reddit sometimes. I've also been posting on 4chan since 2008. There I admitted it.
>>
>>64818086
That's the first step anon
>>
>>64818086
there's literally nothing wrong with reddit

all that matters is what subreddits you read or post in
>>
>>64818149
Tbh I feel like a lot of oldfags started going to Reddit a few years back because /b/ went completely to shit. Believe it or not there used to be a lot of great OC on /b/. Everything went downhill when advice animals and rage comics took off and everything just became a shitty template.

There's a lot of overlap between the two sites, and it's not as simple as "4chan is reactionary edgelords" and "Reddit is whiny libcucks." All kinds of folks on both sites.

I'd never step foot in /r/music, but I'd certainly rather discuss basketball on /r/nba than sift through the shitpiles on /sp/. I don't get why everyone's got to be so either/or.
>>
>>64818394
>everyone's got to be so either/or
It's mostly pretend.
>>
>>64818394
"Redditor" is a pejorative that doesn't apply to causal reddit users. Reddit is a state of mind absorbed by countless young men on the internet. Reddit represents a sense of belonging, a format that allows them to join any cause they can set their eyes on as long as they say something that can get them upvoted.
Reddit's format encourages groupthink. Posts that please the hivemind will end up on the front page, while dissenting opinions don't get any visibility whatsoever.
This isn't necessarily bad for small, niche communities especially since most of those move so slowly that a reasonable discussion can be had in the comments.
The reason 'redditor' is an insult here is because reddit produces stagnant, exploitable content. No content creator would ever use reddit as a primary medium for publishing, so most of the content there is low effort or from another source. When you're called a redditor, you're being called an uncreative jackass who wants his opinion to be law.
4chan is a shithole of much lesser quality but since it's surrounded with an unmatchable level of hostility and irony no one dares insult it. Tumblr even gets a pass from most people because even though it rivals 4chan in the realm of extreme politics because it's a decent outlet for content creators.
Reddit is a universal insult because it will always be stigmatized as an uncreative, neckbeardy, musky shithole because of the way it's built.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.