[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in ear headphones does /mu/ use? My in ears: soundmagic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 61NeG4XeboL._SL1500_.jpg (82 KB, 1208x1312) Image search: [Google]
61NeG4XeboL._SL1500_.jpg
82 KB, 1208x1312
What in ear headphones does /mu/ use?

My in ears: soundmagic e10

Really good pair of budget in ears, really full sound and great bass for in ears
>>
>>64812603
go fuck urself
>>
>>64812614
What's up bro?
>>
>>64812603

Have you tried many in ear headphones? how do these compare?
>>
>>64812697
I've had these, etymotic hf5s, and klipsch r6s. These are probably the worst but not too far off and relative to price they're worth it
>>
>Shure Se215
Had them for maybe 4 years now. They're pretty fucking great.
>>
DUNU Titan-1's

they are pretty great
>>
>>64812603
I just bought these recently and I'm happy with them. Pretty good sound quality for the price.
>>
>>64812603
I have the skull candy smokin buds 2 "wireless" Bluetooth headphones. Better than I was expecting for $45 desu.
>>
>>64813026
seconded. Bought a pair like 6 months ago, couldnt be happier. was a bit worried about their shape and inner eat setting, but they are incredibly comfy.
>>
Xiaomi Pistons 2
Probably the best in their price range.
>>
>>64812603
I've got a newer version of those with a horizontal plug. Not sure why they thought that was a good idea- half the time when I move it it loses connection.
>>
File: hd598.jpg (49 KB, 750x530) Image search: [Google]
hd598.jpg
49 KB, 750x530
AT M50 for bass heavy stuff

Sennheiser HD 598s for most shit

LG TonePro while I'm at work

Xiaomi Piston 3 when I want meme-phones
>>
>>64813093
I use them to play drums, study, and they've saved my life on flights from crying kids many a time. Fucking top tier in ear headphones.

Only problem is that if I wear them for multiple hours at a time, they hurt my ears :(
Is it just me?
>>
>>64813152
>Sennheiser HD558s
May be the best purchase I've ever made. Why are these headphones so fucking good. All they lack is bass and my Fiio E10k helps a little bit with it.

Would you happen to know if the 598s are worth buying if I have the 558s?
>>
>>64813154
i use them everyday for atleast 6+ hours sessions, maybe on the first week it felt a bit weird, but since then nothing at all.
>>
Hey cool, a place to share the new Fender FXA7 IEM's: http://gizmodo.com/fender-fxa7-review-headphones-worth-their-500-price-t-1775152625

these little fuckers look so sick
>>
>>64813214
There is very little difference between the 558 and 598 so no.
>>
>>64813214
Did you do the foam mod on your 558s? Apparently that puts them on par with the 598s.

If you haven't done it, do it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-kJ7sN16qw

If you have, save your money.
>>
>>64812603
These. They're really good but wish I had the money to own something really nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
The standard iPhone headphones or whatever. Pretty good for travel and athletics but I usually stick to my M50x's
>>
>>64813277
Thanks, pal!
>>64813288
I've seen this, but haven't gotten around to do it. I have autism hands, and don't want to fuck up my headphones.
>>
>>64812603
I use these for running or walking but when I actually want to sit down and experience music I use full ear covering headphones. I do need a better pair though, mine are cracking a bit in the right ear.
>>
>>64813374
It's super easy. Literally a 10 minute procedure.
>>
>>64813149
>horizontal plug

Why does that even exist
>>
skullcandy riff

it was skullcandy titan for awhile until they broke. fucking pissed they stopped making them.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.