[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys actually care about being considered a patrician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: radiohead-okcomputer.jpg (312 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-okcomputer.jpg
312 KB, 1500x1500
Do you guys actually care about being considered a patrician? I know there are people on this board that would deny this is a good album simply to be contrarians and to think they're musically superior to others. Just makes me sad that people do that ;(
>>
I don't "care" about being Patrician, I just research the music I listen to and think about it thoughtfully unlike Fantano and his drones here.
>>
>>64812091
dont give a fucc
>>
>>64812091
It's about a 7/10.

Most of the tracks feel toothless because so many bands have copied its sound.
>>
>>64812091
>people keep falling for the memes

Who you gonna be patrician for? Your Death Grips fan page on facebook? Fucking hell.
>>
>>64812194
do you even read
>>
>>64812091
no one will admit it, but you can tell from the general attitude of this place that the shitposting a lot of times is sincere and/or projections of the anon posting it
>>
>>64812323
I feel you man, people like to use shitposting as a sort of mask for their own opinions. I just don't understand why people really care what others think, especially on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>64812091
What the fuck are you talking about? Patricians are snorting coke from iggy azalea's ass in oval office right now. We're all plebs, whether you want it or not.
>>
>>64812091
Nope, I only use music when I'm too tired for other forms of escapism anyway.
>>
>>64812194
underrated
>>
>>64812413
Yeah, it's really sad. I laugh a lot when I can tell it's blatant shitposting for shitposting sake, but when you can tell someone is projecting it's the opposite.
>>
i don't say i dislike it to be contrarian. i say i dislike it because it's a bad album.
>>
>>64812880
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.