[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which version of this album is better? The 2 tracks or the 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: F_sharp_a_sharp_infinity.jpg (9 KB, 355x351) Image search: [Google]
F_sharp_a_sharp_infinity.jpg
9 KB, 355x351
Which version of this album is better? The 2 tracks or the 3 tracks version?
>>
The record is far superior to the CD/digital version. It is how the band intended it to be listened to.
>>
>>64807139
>>64807152
the third track is indispensable
>>
>>64807178
The title of the album doesn't accommodate for the third track, so nor should your ears.
>>
>>64807152
- hence the name of the album, I should have added.
>>
>>64807198
what kind of moonman fuckin art school logic is this
>>
>>64807301
First side starts with F#
Second side starts with A#
Album lasts for infinity (not on pleb-tier CD though)
>>
>>64807365
>wah wah it's a long track
why are you even on /mu/? back to commenting spic gibberish on youtube about how you're only 14 and don't listen to "pop garbage"
>>
>>64807432
Gets told

Gets mad

Btfo
>>
>>64807457
>gets told
>that you don't have the patience to listen to a 30 minute track

yeah "you win"
>>
I prefer the CD version because it's much more complete, the additional 30 minutes are just as fucking great, but it's nice to have the LP in your collection (it's very common and not as rare as everyone makes out to be), the goodies are just too much.
>>
>>64807152
Then why was it released on cd the way it was? Legitimate question, was it the label to blame, then?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.