[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MCR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x343
The Great Debate
>>
Is it really?

The Black Parade is considered the American Idiot equivalent for the band.

For anyone who isn't just a brain dead pop loving faggot Three Cheers is clearly better.

Its MCR though, its all garbage designed for 14-17 year olds.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 266x268) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 266x268
>>64806987
>the black parade
>brain dead pop
>>
>>64807016
Despite it attempting to be a concept album, most of the songs are just flat out catchy pop songs made for accessibility. Hence why this was the album that made them bigger than ever and popular around complete and total normies instead of just kinda normies.
>>
>>64806923
There both solid albums with lots of nostalgia attached. Black Parade is better produced nd put together, 3 cheers is more honest and raw. It's for teenagers yes, but it's good music for what it does.
>>
>>64807044
ah, the old "it's popular so it's bad" meme.

might I remind you that Three Cheers was just as normie as Parade. It's just a bit more edgy (not that that's bad) and Black Parade is more heartfelt.
>>
File: 1456999100189.png (2 MB, 1133x763) Image search: [Google]
1456999100189.png
2 MB, 1133x763
>>64807106
I never actually said it was bad because its popular. I never actually said it was bad if you read my fucking posts.

I said it was braindead pop. and I was explaining that the outcome of it being that allowed it to catch a lot of success.

You seem like you're really in a hurry to argue when there's not much to argue about.
>>
>>64807106

I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love is superior to all. Like actually edgy
>>
>>64807156
braindead pop is a bad thing though.
>>
>>64806987
>it's a this music is for teenagers post

dumb frogposter without the frog
>>
>>64807286
That's very subjective.
>>
>>64807319
I just think Parade was a perfect evolution from Three Cheers. I'd consider Danger Days Pop-Rock but not Black Parade to be honest.

Cancer is far from a braindead song.
>>
>>64807177
Well it was made during Way's struggles with alcoholism, that's why.

Headfirst for Halos is great.
>>
(trust me)
>>
>>64807535
IM NOT OKAAAAY
>>
>>64806987
fpworstpost

revenge is way better in every capacity
>>
>>64808514
well that's what he said.
>>
Danger Days is clearly their best work.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.