[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont talk about this album if you've never done LSD thanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 51sBFJYnq6L._SX300_.jpg (18 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
51sBFJYnq6L._SX300_.jpg
18 KB, 300x298
dont talk about this album if you've never done LSD

thanks
>>
lol you probably do 2-CI

faggot
>>
The fucking producer of this album didn't use drugs, you moron
>>
But mister, beef heart hated lsd
>>
ive done probably too much LSD

I like that album a lot, id probably listen to it more if it was on spotify since thats mostly where i listen to music from. Found it at a record store once and didn't buy and I now regret it
>>
>>64806076
producers are irrelevant. musicians are the ones that matter

you ever see someone talking about the producers of a good movie? no.
>>
trout mask replica isnt even that good of an album to listen to on LSD, anyways

ive taken acid and you dont need it to understand this album. ego death is totally unrelated to this album. its trying to be artsy not make you think of tripping
>>
dont talk about this album if you've never done melanin and estrogen

thanks
>>
>>64806098
...Steven Spielberg?
>>
>>64806131
hes more known for being a director

no one ever talks about how amazing of a producer spielberg is
>>
>>64806098
But captain beef heart never used drugs...
>>
>>64806098
You wouldn't've heard of the Captain if it wasn't for Zappa.
>>
>>64806243
Producers in music are akin to the directors of films
>>
>TFW just posted on another thread how this is GOAT on LSD.
>>
File: mu.jpg (60 KB, 719x243) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
60 KB, 719x243
is mu uncreative?
>>
File: Rare Beefheart.jpg (153 KB, 510x408) Image search: [Google]
Rare Beefheart.jpg
153 KB, 510x408
>>64806033
>Druggies claiming to understand the Captain's music
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64808836
i made two of those thread :^_)
>>
>>64806329
lol
>>
Didn't we already have an all out flame war of this very subject over a month ago?
>>
>>64806089

>To support the album's release the group had been scheduled to play at the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival. During this period Vliet suffered severe anxiety attacks that made him convinced that he was having a heart attack, possibly exacerbated by his heavy LSD use and the fact that his father had died of heart failure a few years earlier.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.