[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First 5 songs, or last 5 songs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (843 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
843 KB, 1400x1400
First 5 songs, or last 5 songs?
>>
Probably last five
>>
I genuinely can't pick, such consistent quality all the way through. Though that identikit -> the numbers -> present tense trio makes me lean last five.
>>
first five
>>
>>64796703
Identikit is the GOAT But Decks Dark is amazing too.
>>
Middle song 2bh
>>
>tfw glass eyes is your favorite track
HOW DO I CHOOSE?
>>
If there was an EP of just the first 5 tracks with Burn the Witch as an opener and Ful Stop as a closer it'd be pretty damn good.
>>
damn why we taking glass eyes outta the equation?

the first 3 songs are pretty incredible, and i dont really fw tinker tailor so i'm leaning 1st, despite how good true love waits, the numbers and especially present tense are
>>
Third paragraph of this review really sums it up for me.

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/05/album-review-radiohead-a-moon-shaped-pool/
>>
>>64796818
>Somber tones have never been absent from their music, but that one track of refuge — think “Give Up the Ghost”, “Videotape”, “I Will”, “Pyramid Song”, “How to Disappear Completely”, “Street Spirit (Fade Out)”, “Let Down”, “Lurgee” — expands into 11 here. It’s an act of selfishness, drawing slower and softer.
Damn...
>>
>>64796444
First 5.

tbqh famm the first 4 are best thing that happened in music in the past decade.
>>
I don't wanna make another AMSP thread so I'm just gonna ask here

Does anyone know what Thom's saying before the first verse in Identikit?

sounds like "a moon shaped pool isn't ???? ???"
>>
Daydreaming
Ful Stop
Identikit
The Numbers
True Love Waits

I pick whichever 5 songs I want fuck you all
>>
>>64796818
How can someone write a review this positive while simultaneously being this snarky? I fucking hate music criticism so much
>>
>>64797889

a moon faced flan in the face
>>
I am kind of bothered that Fantano gave it a decent 8. I mean, how can you like this album and not love it? I understand not liking it at all but how can you be so middle of the road with something like this. I personally think its a strong 9 to a 10.
>>
>>64797889
Someone from genius thinks it might be

>Moon shaped pool …. isn’t cold …they lock me in………….now I’m all alone, warming?
>>
>>64798168
8 is a very good score.
>>
>>64798226
I know it is but it just seems such a safe score. like "yeah its pretty good but its not great". and knowing the other stuff he has given 9's to like Chromeo makes me buttmad but whatever. different people, different tastes
>>
>>64798361

single and static reviewers score like that doesn't mean much. if he listed up all the albums he rated in a orderly manner (not just in his vids) you would probably find many statistically flaws. too many 6-9 sores. etc on rating site they are doing all kinds of things to normalize the scores and weight them differently based on clustering of different range based on time. if you compare an old rating that he did long time ago and a new rating. how would you know they are measured on the same scale. maybe all the albums of that time-period got lowers scores on average because he was stricter then .etc
>>
>>64798480
he gave dg a strong 9
>>
>>64798168
Yeah you might be right, I was sort of expecting him to give it a light 9, especially cause of how much a grower this album can be. It's got 89 on metacritic though which I'm really happy for.
>>
>>64798168
>I am kind of bothered that Fantano gave it a decent 8

dont be ,its still the same album , dose it really matter what he thinks
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.