[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RADIOHEAD KILLER INCOMING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: AOTY.png (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
AOTY.png
2 MB, 1400x1400
RADIOHEAD KILLER INCOMING
>>
link?
>>
what is this
>>
>>64795592
no... pleasance house no... you're better than this
>>
>>64795646
>>64795665
https://pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>64795592
Thanks a ton buddy! Although that statement might be way too bold
>>64795669
I swear I'm not OP and I promise you that I wouldn't promote like this, I don't want what happened to Polysemy happening to me

-Pleasance House
>>
this is actually really good wow

im surprised
>>
>>64795888
It's literally AOTY
>>
>>64795850
Not at all, this is on the same level as something Thom Yorke would make had he decided to only go with strictly an acoustic guitar. The only difference is that you don't have the same amount of exposure as he does but guarantee you if he or Sufjan made this album, everyone would be calling this the year's best release
>>
>>64795982
All I can say is thank you thank you thank you so much. That's insane to me that anyone at all would think that I could create music that could be on par with those guys. Seriously, thank you!!

-PH
>>
>>64796407
No, thank YOU man :)
>>
>10 posts
>5 posters
ok stop shilling
>>
>>64797236
It says there's 6 posters, dum dum
>>
>>64797236
>>64797402

Seven posters now, sillyheads :^)
>>
>>64795592
Random lurker here, decided to check this out and I love it. Sent it to gf and she loves it too. really beautiful songs on here. good job if you're still in this thread.
>>
>>64797509
>>64797402
>>64797236
there's 8, can't any of you read?
>>
>>64797615
Kys
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>it's another skinny white acoustic tenor album
>>
>18 posts
>10 posters
ok stop shilling
>>
It's no Radiohead killer but it's alright - I can't shake the feeling that this album has been done before in a relative manner of speaking.
>>
>>64797907
Pretty sure most of this is shilling.
>>
>>64797823
no
>>
>>64795592
fuck you motherfucker
>>
>>64795592
>ugly beaner with less than 200 likes on fb
>AOTY
kys i'm not even gonna try listening to it
>>
>>64798165
nvm, i did listen to it and it sounds like any other acoustic hazy shit for ""wow xDD so indie"" college girls. No distinctiveness, no discernable talent, nothing new here. Again: kys
(or be like everyone else and use bandcamps threads to share)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.