[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck is this musically inclined person called Azealia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Rapuxnel.jpg (29 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
Rapuxnel.jpg
29 KB, 576x384
Who the fuck is this musically inclined person called Azealia Banks?

I keep hearing about her and some bullshit about her raging at that one directioner. Don't know don't care.

But how and why exactly is she famous in music? She sounds like a grade A cunt rag.

And is whatever she did with the one directioner a career ending move?
>>
File: coop.jpg (109 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
coop.jpg
109 KB, 480x272
>>64794841
Some... someone hold me... what is that in OP's image... and why does it look like something from Corpse Party?
>>
>>64794841
If you really didn't care, you wouldn't be raging about her and posting this. Honestly, she lost all my respect a long time ago. When she was discussing cultural appropriation and Igloo Australia, I thought she was saying some real shit. But then find out what an annoying entitled cunt she is. I rather not see another post about her on /mu/ ever again. She never made a good hit after 212 and she got bodied by a 14 year old Disney girl.
>>
>>64794946
its just her mouth photoshopped over her eyes.

nothing to worry about.
>>
>>64794841
Broke With Expensive Taste and everything before it was pretty good.
>>
she released a few good tracks then proceeded to shit all over any good will she had by being a horrible asshole to pretty much everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
>>
i think it's funny that she insulted grime music and mcs and then got kicked out of the grime festival she was booked for
>>
She's kinda like a /mu/ Dave Sim.

Her music was pretty good and interesting, a lot of people were enthusiastic about her future prospects, and she was clearly nobody's fool.

Then she completely lost her fucking mind for some reason, alienated everyone, and wasted some actual potential. She'll probably end up obscure and embittered.
>>
>>64795325
It wasn't a grime festival you nonce. It was a bunch of dance music genres
>>
She's a decent rapper who for some reason only fucks white guys and tries to make a name for herself by pissing every single person in the world off via twitter.

When you realize that she's just a straight-up troll who happens to be a black woman so she's using that as ammo, you'll understand her a lot better.

She has a pretty good Playboy photoshoot.

She has very few actual convictions aside from the firm belief that negative attention is still attention.

She's talented, and she's fun when you stop taking her seriously.
>>
>>64794841
She has a good body I'll give her that
>>
>>64795307
The real question is what happened to "Lazy Jay"???
>>
>>64796679
The real mystery of our generation.
>>
>>64796671
Are you planning on purchasing here and running her in the Kentucky Derby? You got a jocky?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.