[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh My God...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 900x900
I thought this album would be just senseless /mu/ hype, but I cried the whole way through it on the very first listen, from start to finish. This is BEAUTIFUL music. Thank you for helping me discover this. Love you all.
>>
Its one of the few albums that are memes out of love and not out of irony.
>>
shit album, you're all autistic
>>
>>64795037
this
>>
You're welcome, man.
>>
>>64794805
I legit cried the first time I heard Oh Comely
>>
glad you liked it dude, one of my favorites. the one that gets me is two headed boy part 2. i can't listen to it without wanting to tear up.
>>
Communist Daughter really gets to me because it reminds me that all women past the age of 20 are broken and not worth dating.
>>
Listening for the first time. Decent start
>>
Fuck this 10 year old meme,get a grip
>>
File: urarea.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
urarea.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>64795212
>get a grip
>>
>>64794805
Never cried to this album, but fuck I love just as much as I first listened to it.
>>
>>64795037
>stop liking what I don't like
back to bait 101
>>
I wish I could hear it again for the first time
>>
>>64794805
I remember hearing it for the first time. It seems as if the first listens are always the most enjoyable and adventurous. I realized that when I was listening to Bjork's Debut for the first time yesterday.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.