[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN I WAS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_ltcekr53D41qci8gb.jpg (48 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltcekr53D41qci8gb.jpg
48 KB, 400x275
WHEN I WAS
>>
A YOUNG BOY
>>
MY FATHER
>>
>>64794151
When you were!
>>
TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
>>
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
>>
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
>>
HE SAID
>>
KIKE NIGGERS
>>
>>64794213
SON WHEN
>>
>>64794837
YOU GROW UP
>>
YOU MAY WANT TO GET YOUR PROSTATE CHECKED

JUST SAYING THESE THINGS TEND TO BE GENETIC AND RUN IN THE FAMILY
>>
>>64794151
A YOUNG WARTHOG
>>
GOOD OLD DAAAAYYYS
>>
a schadenfreude
>>
File: 140.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>64795567
>>
>>64794160
I PLAYED THE SILVER BALL
>>
>>64795140
WILL YOU BE
>>
THE SAVIOR OF THE BROKEN
>>
THE BEATEN
>>
AND THE DAMNED
>>
HE SAID WILL YOU
>>
HE SAID WILL YOU
>>
>>64796587
>>64796599
DEFEAT THEM
>>
DEFEAT THEM
>>
>MUH DEMONS
>>
YOUR DEMONS
>>
AND ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS
>>
AND ALL THE NON-BELIEVERS (KUFFAR)
>>
THE MEMES THAT WE'VE MADE
>>
BECAUSE ONE DAY
>>
I'LL LEAVE YOU
>>
A PHANTOM
>>
A PHANTOM
>>
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DOOOOOOOOGGGSSSSS
>>
TO LEAD YOU THROUGH THE SUMMER
>>
TO JOIN THE BLACC PUHHRAADE
>>
>>64796799
Fucking beautiful. We did it lads
>>
(guitar)
>>
SOMETIMES I GET THE FEELING
>>
>>64795146
Holy kek
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>>
SHE'S WATCHIN' OVER MEME
>>
THE BEST
>>
AND OTHER TIMES I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GO
>>
File: images (16).jpg (11 KB, 303x315) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
11 KB, 303x315
WHEN I WAS

A YOUNG

WARTHAWG
>>
>>64796919
IM NOOOOT OOOOKAAAY
>>
IT GOES
>>
LOOK ALIVE SUNSHINE
>>
AND THROUGH IT ALL
>>
WHATS THE WORST THAT I COULD SAY
>>
THE RISE AND FALL
>>
I SEE IT ALL
>>
DEAD BODIES IN THE STREETS
>>
LETS SHOUT IT LOUD AND CLEAR
>>
DEFIANT TILL THE END WE HEAR THE CAAALLLL
>>
DEFIANT TO THE END WE HEAR THE CALL
>>
stop
>>
TO KEK MEME ON
>>
>>64797064
>>64797070
WE'LL CARRY ON
>>
The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best
>>
>>64797145
OF JEWS
>>
THE FUTURE IS BULLETPROOF
>>
THE AFTERMATH IS SECONDARY
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 236x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 236x170
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>64797280
IT'S TIME TO DO IT NOW AND DO IT LOUD
>>
KILLJOYS
>>
MAKE SOME NOISE
>>
>>64795627
WHEN OUR MOMMMAASS SAAAANG
>>
WE
>>
Go to bed Dan
>>
>>64794151
A LONG BOI
>>
File: 1461970758363.jpg (10 KB, 287x213) Image search: [Google]
1461970758363.jpg
10 KB, 287x213
>>64795146
my fucking sides, jesus christ.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.