[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that decks dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 318x300) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10 KB, 318x300
Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree that decks dark is the best radiohead song in years
>>
Daydreaming
>>
File: 1462739804060.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462739804060.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>fulstop live
>>
> best

> only
>>
>>64793869
What?
>>
the whole album is great, honestly. but yeah that's a standout

i also prefer album identikit sorrynotsorry
>>
It's the best song an the album idk why it's slept on here
>>
someone post a link
>>
>>64793769
It sounds too average for them at this point. Could have come right off HTTT or something. Great song but only in the middle when it comes to ranking AMSP songs.

I'd say Identikit, Ful Stop or Daydreaming are the best new songs. Maybe The Numbers even though that one is kind of in the same boat as Decks Dark technically.
>>
>decks dark
Anyone have a link for it? Youtube doesn't have a single video of it.
>>
>>64794086
...but that bass, mate. also for some reason i keep going back to thom's delivery of "you gotta be kidding me."
>>
>>64794206
Perhaps I'm being too cynical. It really is a standout and one of the comfiest songs on the album. Maybe I should rank it in my top five for the album after all.
>>
>>64794206
His delivery on that track reminds of me Kanye West. Sounds like a song he would do, not meming.
>>
Present Tense*
>>
>>64795522
That belongs in the "worst song on the album" thread.
>>
>>64795522
Somewhat disappointed with this versions even tho I still like it. It wasn't the awe inspiring song that that Mexico sound check seemed to suggest it would be
>>
>>64795553
This. The root of the problem is the subdued picking pattern, there's no urgency to it anymore.
>>
>>64793769
I agree, the bass line and simply melody makes it a fuckin' tune, m8
>>
>>64793769
Ful Stop is the best thing they've written in years.
>>
>>64793769
It would be a lot better without that obnoxious gated dub delay tbqh
>>
Ful Stop is the best Radiohead song since 15 Step

Prove me wrong I fucking dare you
>>
But The Numbers tho
>>
>>64793769
we should. but we won't. but i do? but ful stop too
>>
Tinker Tailor and Identikit are my favorites for now. Present Tense close second. Who cares what anyones favorite tracks is at this point its like arguing about your favorite color? We can all agree that the whole album is pretty good. The Numbes and Burn The Witch is the only ones that are not really grabbing me. But i'm sure ill like those more as well after a few more spins
>>
I don't know why everyone is in love with Identikit. There a lot of potential in that song to have a lot more energy - it feels really underdone
>>
>>64793807
I love daydreaming anon, make love to me
>>
>>64793769
Daydreaming and True Love Waits are beautiful

Most beautiful tracks on the album
>>
>>64798744
Are you Thom Yorke?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.