[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were any of you just at Animal Collective's show? What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 275x183
Were any of you just at Animal Collective's show? What did you think? Thought it was fucking amazing.

General animal collective thread.
>>
File: bursting_with_cuteness.jpg (17 KB, 451x316) Image search: [Google]
bursting_with_cuteness.jpg
17 KB, 451x316
>>64792680
>mfw they're coming to my irrelevant as fuck city in September
Looking forward to it.
>>
Yes my friend. I was very happy they did golden gal for the encore
>>
>4 months into the tour
>still haven't changed the setlist
fuck's sake boys, you must be getting tired of some of it
>>
>>64794697
its a great fucking setlist

Loch Raven rave-edition transcended my being
>>
who gives a fuck i already have a lot of video tapes from my childhood of the teletubbies i can just watch that
>>
>>64794697

They recently confirmed they'd be switching up the setlist starting in July
>>
>>64792680
I saw them a month or so ago and they completely fucking killed it
>>
Were you the guy who tried to sniff my gf's earlobes?
>>
>>64792680
I saw them 2 weeks ago and hated it, the girl with the Buchla music easel was much more enjoyeable
>>
>>64796295
that was me, ama
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.