[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my favorite Beach Boys album but, I can't help wondering:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: enemies.jpg (345 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
enemies.jpg
345 KB, 1280x1280
This is my favorite Beach Boys album but, I can't help wondering: is it even better if you listen to it while doing the pot? I don't know it's just when I listen to it I can't shake the feeling The Beach Boys were mainly making a record you could listen to when you're mellowing out with grass.
>>
probably their comfiest album
>>
Marijuana will make things an interesting experience as an audio/visual enhancer.

Definitely worth your time. Just take it easy if you're not familiar - more than a hit or two will likely be too much
>>
>>64792636
I think there are some non-Beach Boys on that cover. I swear I see Ringo in the left bunch of clouds. The left green guy kind of looks like Paul McCartney. I can't decide if right green guy is another Bruce Johnston or Donovan. The guy to the left of cloud Al Jardine could be Phil Spector or Van Dyke Parks..
>>
Anyone else get freaked out by more than one or two hits of weed? Like panic attack level paranoia. Yes I know im a pussy
>>
>>64793083
A lot of my burnt out friends experience this and quit smoking because of it.

I just don't feel anything from weed anymore, I don't even get tired from it.
>>
>>64792836
>>64793083
My first and only experience with weed involved me.. I don't know how to explain it, I inhaled via pipe and felt.. pissed off, I guess? Like, I wasn't going to go flying into a rage or anything but, it was like I went from "oh god I hope no cops suddenly come around" type paranoia before taking it to feeling all "fuck. i'm suddenly pissed off for no apparent reason. i'm gonna go back home and continue Deus Ex." Not sure if it was me or the weed.

How could I make my weed experience better if I try it again?
>>
>>64793297
smoke with friends in a place you're familiar with. listen to music you all can agree on and the vibes will be nice as long as you embrace the marijuana and how it makes you feel
>>
one time I ate a huge, party sized edible that was laced with something. turned me off everything but joints, because they're so light weight. I get flashbacks from that and hear voices sometimes.
>>
Pet Sounds is goat while high, I was noticing melodies I never realized were there before
>>
File: tumblr_n4imdufdSO1qks6gfo1_250.gif (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4imdufdSO1qks6gfo1_250.gif
51 KB, 250x250
>>64793440
>mfw sloop john b while zooted
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.