[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf it sounds the same as the last one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 300x300
Wtf it sounds the same as the last one
>>
And thats bad why?
>>
I could go for another 10
>>
>>64788821
Cause it wasn't nearly as good as The Seer
>>
youve heard 2 mins anon
>>
inb4 P4K pans because of """""""""rape"""""""""

also why they lack creativity for album covers?
>>
>>64788840
it was better
>>
>>64788948
You're stupid and wrong
>>
>>64788885
This isn't the first time Swans have come up with a cover art style and have stuck with it. Greed and Holy Money have similar covers, White Light from the Mouth of Infinity and Love of Life have similar covers.
>>
Reminder that if you care even remotely about Pitchfork's review of the new Swans album then you're listening to the wrong band.
>>
>>64788969
lmao.
>>
>>64788856
it leaked dumbass
>>
>>64789050
Guaranteeing a 6-7, no BNM

>4 paragraphs of MICHAEL GIRA IS A RAPIST, I NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE
>Oh yeah the album was flawless but that doesn't matter
>>
>>64789574
link?
>>
>>64789705
it's a ruse anon
>>
>>64789738
thats what i thought
>>
>>64788885

Which is curious because after Larkin deleted her Facebook and every post mentioning this "fact", all the SJW supporters have quietly stepped back, pretending it never happened.
>>
>>64788795
get rekt
>>
From the 4 minutes released, it sounds like a mix of the past two albums.
>>
>>64790762
>pretending
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.