[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it remind you of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What does it remind you of?
>>
old yeller
>>
rugrats and fanboy and chum chum
XD
>>
late 90's early 2000's VHS copy of Nickelodeon shows
>>
fanboy and chum chum, the theme song.
>>
>>64788666
nice digits
accurate, and that's part of why it's so good
>>
Does twenty one pilots remind anyone else of Animal Collective
>>
it reminds me of the wiggles to be quite honest with you
>>
i hope their next album sounds like teletubbies
>>
The whole album is boys latin 2 electric boogaloo
>>
>>64788955
>the whole album
only seven tracks feature hocketing and only half of those dwell on it very long. and they vary the technique often. your criticism is null, you're purposefully dismissive.
>>
The Wiggles with a dash of Pee Wee.
>>
fanboy & cubism
>>
Pet Sounds, but a lot better.
>>
this album saved my life
>>
File: 1461418227500.jpg (153 KB, 1008x420) Image search: [Google]
1461418227500.jpg
153 KB, 1008x420
this senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.