[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite Queen song?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: mzi.sionlptm.600x600-75.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mzi.sionlptm.600x600-75.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
Mine personally is, The March Of The Black Queen
>>
Great King Rat

>inb4 queen sucks you reddit pleb
>>
Prophet's Song
>>
ALL DEAD, ALL DEAD
>>
SHE'S A KILLER QUUEEEN
>>
Keep Yourself Alive
March of the Black Queen
My Fairy King
Long Away
Mustapha
>>
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEEEY HAMMER TO FAAAAAALL
>>
It's Late
>>
>>64783955
got any garries lad
>>
just found a first UK pressing Queen II in the locall record store last week

feels good man, only great Queen record

I think the Queen II version of Seven Seas of Rhye is my favourite Queen track - short and sweet

I think by far the most underrated Queen track is '39 - especially considering Brian May's PhD in astrophysics and everything, very clever
>>
Queen is shit.
>>
File: StBrenny.jpg (2 MB, 2843x1902) Image search: [Google]
StBrenny.jpg
2 MB, 2843x1902
>>64784123
hunners la, meet me on the merseyrail
>>
Seaside Rendezvous
>>
>>64783875
Who Wants to Live Forever
>>
>>64783875

That's a good one, and also the subtitle of Orge Battle for SNES (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen), which is a game that's great because it's unbelievably convoluted for no reason at all and you have to play it a million times to figure out everything. Really, that's what's good about it, that's why I like it.
>>
>>64784214
gwed catch us on the 82 der kid
>>
>>64783911
this or seven seas of rhye
>>
Keep Yourself Alive
Great King Rat
Seven Seas of Rhye
Ogre Battle
March of the Black Queen
Brighton Rock
'39
Prophet's Song
Somebody To Love
Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Teo Torriatte
It's Late
Under Pressure
Hammer to Fall
Princes of the Universe
Breakthru
Innuendo
I'm Going Slightly Mad
These Are the Days of Our Lives
The Show Must Go On
>>
>>64783875
bohemian rap city :D
>>
The Ocean
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.