[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your neighbors file a complaint about your music being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>tfw your neighbors file a complaint about your music being too loud
>>
wear headphone, butthole
>>
It's happened to me too but I filed a complaint about their mudslime children screaming and running up and down the halls and sitting on the fucking stairs like they own the place and they are now confined to the apartment, while I keep playing my music at the same volume I always have.
God I love being white
>>
>this
I actually work for my keep and don't rely on section 8 housing
when I come home from work I like to drink my scotch and listen to my music over speakers
these fucking degenerates can deal with it
>>
>>64783580
experiences the same
i gathered everything that could translate my music into something audible, even connected my small radio to it
got arrested.
>>
>>64783580
>not living in a house

Stay pleb
>>
File: 1347821043809.png (11 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1347821043809.png
11 KB, 429x410
>>64784072
>saddled with debt
>college loans will take the greater part of the next decade to pay off
>i'm not content on living in the same area that I've landed myself into for any longer than I have to
one day you'll learn what it's like to live on your own without your parents anon..
>>
>tfw I have to muffle all my drums with towels and hit the cymbals lightly so that the neighbors won't complain

Oh, well I suppose it's jazz played lightly from now on.
>>
>>64784072
> not loving the industrial world and having a nice little city apartment
>>
the worst part is I'm playing pretty ambient stuff in the early afternoon and evening..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ0yJ5xJNIU

if i was playing some nigger trap going ham... they'd probably be just fine with it...
>>
you can play music as loud as you want until 11pm
>>
This is why I use headphones. Don't even own speakers anymore. Not worth the complaints and anxiety over people getting pissed.
>>
>>64785702

I'd file a complain too if someone would play this all day long. What the shit man, that's probably alright to enjoy some music but this shit in the early afternoon and evening, NOPE.
>>
>he doesn't listen to everything with headphones to make his existence virtually unknown to others
>>
I said ain't no music on. She said "Nah that weed is loud".
>>
>your music
>>
>>64783580
>tfw you live next door to jackwads who think it's okay to play their music super loud at 2 am on a week night
i have no pity for you buy some headphones
lord knows you're the only one listening
>>
>>64787061
my bad, you're right
>thank you for citing the foul
>>
>rural af
>nearest neighbors are half a mile away
>nearest town a 25 minute drive
>nearest city 45 minutes @ 65mph

Even in my all boys dorm we were all expected to play our music loud af.
>>
You can eat my, and the super's, dick if you think blasting music is socially acceptable, normal behavior.
>>
>>64786120
>not liking baroque sounds
nigger please
>>
>>64783627
Shut up you soccer mum pos of shit.

Stick to the K pop thread you human turd
>>
>>64785516
>being a city cuck
>>
>>64787505
>pic related
went through an effort just to render it
>>
>>64787514
>pos of shit

summer
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.