[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no longer agree with radioheads political message anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>tfw no longer agree with radioheads political message anymore
What other artists have you changed too much to fully enjoy ?
>>
>Not an edgy high schooler anymore
>Can't enjoy bands like Sex Pistols, Oasis etc. as much anymore
>>
>tfw as I grow older I lean more and more on instrumentals
>when I was younger all I cared about were songs with vocals and skipped instrumentals
>>
>>64782857
Rejecting art because you don't share its creator's political views is incredibly lazy. I'm not a leftist Christian but I can still appreciate Bob Dylan because he is uniquely talented and expresses his political, social, and religious views in a creative and original way. Similarly, many of /mu/'s slave moralists appreciate Nico even though she was a borderline Nazi.

Great art is its own truth.
>>
>>64783432
>nico
>>
The Knife.

Shaking the Habitual was way too much, and it ended up tearing the band apart.
>>
File: costanzaud.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
costanzaud.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
I've gone for years hating stuff I use to love then going back to it again later. It goes around.
>>
>>64783460
don't talk shit about Nico, kid.
>>
>>64783432
i think the keyword in OP's post was 'fully'
i love me some Zappa and i'm a libertarian therefore he's someone i can fully get behind
>>
>>64784932

>i'm a libertarian

how's your freshman year of high school going?
>>
File: senior-using-walker-22268655.jpg (109 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
senior-using-walker-22268655.jpg
109 KB, 1300x957
>>64785002
nice b8 shillary
i'm 25 tho
>>
>>64785002
>LEL LE EPIC MEME MAY MAY
>>
>>64783131
I dunno even though I've moved on politically I still enjoy stupidly leftist bands. I'll still pop in Crass to Leftover Crack and still enjoy it.
>>
>>64785086
let me guess, you're full blown into ancap, as well

lel
>>
>>64785113
Sperg out somewhere else
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 525x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 525x895
>>64782857
One must imagine Thom happy vs. the eternal manchild he is.
>>
>>64785152
>he believes in income tax and social security
>he believes in marxist lies
>he believes other people are immature because they're not pinko scum
and i'm not into ancap
>>
>>64782857
Is is really Sisyphean this feeling you're feeling?
>>
>>64785340
He's probably a bernie supporter. Just call him a cuck so he gets mad at you and links you to /pol/ then move on.
>>
>>64783432
I agree with you. I can fully enjoy some preachy and religious records, even though I'm an atheist myself (inb4 fedora), the same goes to different political vision lyrics, however when it comes to nazi and nsbm shit - for instance - I can't get throught it and find it sappy as fuck. I'd just feel dumb listening to it.
>>
>>64785002
>freshman year of high school
>in 2016
>spent all but the first year or two of education under the Obama administration
>capable of the independent thought required to develop a libertarian ideology

At least you've enthusiastically swallowed the blue pill and washed it down with kool-aid I guess.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.