[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody explain this music to me? Got Exmilitary and The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: b5c3d177.jpg (65 KB, 648x324) Image search: [Google]
b5c3d177.jpg
65 KB, 648x324
Can somebody explain this music to me? Got Exmilitary and The Money Store in my itunes and i dont get it. Do you need to have some sense for punk music to understand it?
>>
>>64778378
It's a meme you dip. Next you'll be saying you thought vaporwave was a genuine thing.
>>
Try listening to it when you're already angry.
>>
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/death-grips
>>
>>64778378
its for edgy fedoras who can't like metal because muh dadrock
>>
>>64778378
it builds a lot on noise rock and industrial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP_E36j-TMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxaPj19VnRA
>>
>>64778432
>tfw never angry
feels pretty good tbf
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x400
>>64778463
>he thought this post was a smart idea
>>
>>64778565
Either you're zen as fuck, or you've got a shitload of suppressed emotions and I greatly fear you.
>>
>>64778378
You need to have some sense for punk music to understand any contemporary music you big pile of bait.
>>
>>64778463
And yet in the metal general so many people listen to this
>>
>>64778378
>Do you need to have some sense for punk music
It doesn't hurt. There's a heavy noise rock influence on their sound
>>
>>64778463
>every word in this post is a buzzword
very /ironic/
>>
probably

>>64778399
>>64778439
>>64778463
death grips being a meme is a meme.
>>
>>64778378
The Money Store is literally Pop music. You just need to not be a pleb I guess.
>>
>>64778378
Maybe it's not for you???
>>
>>64779110
im not op but jazz and classic aren't for me either but i can still be amazed by those. i can appreciate their talent.
i really dislike hiphop but i really get the appeal of artists like ice cube.
i unironically enjoyed trout mask replica in the first listen (because i heard similar albums before and i could digest it)

death grips though? i can ironically enjoy some of their songs like "it goes it goes it goes guillotine YEAH" but the majority of their songs just range from meh to "wtf is this pretentious non-music?!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.