[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly can't believe this isn't talked about on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1318710616_1984.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1318710616_1984.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
I honestly can't believe this isn't talked about on /mu/. Easily the greatest album of the 80s.
>>
there is only 1 reason to listen to the smiths and that is to have sex with 20 something art school girls.

other than that Morrissey is just an insufferable cunt
>>
>>64777725

LOVE IT
>>
>>64777725
definitely one of the best of the 80s, only underrated because the band themselves don't like it
>>
You stupid bitch there's literally a The Smiths s/t thread every day

Strangeways is better anyway
>>
>>64777725
overrated bands deserves no discussion here

try tumblr
>>
The Queen is Dead is beeetttteeeerrr
>>
Always thought that except for This Charming Man most of the other songs sounded better with the production on Hatful of Hollow
>>
>>64778882
the production isn't what the band wanted either. in reel around the fountain each line is different recording for example, while the singles are pretty much live recording in the studio
>>
MEAT is MURDER!!!!!!!!!
VEGANS 4EVER!!!!!!1
>>
>>64779003
i would say that is their weakest album, but saying that any smiths album isn't the best they've done feels weird.
>>
>>64779026
A lot of the songs on Meat Is Murder run for too long. Thankfully they ironed that shit out on subsequent releases.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.