[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>H-He's just a /mu/tant with a webcam! >Anyone can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 7 inches.png (124 KB, 237x331) Image search: [Google]
7 inches.png
124 KB, 237x331
>H-He's just a /mu/tant with a webcam!
>Anyone can do what he does!!

Well /mu/? Why don't you do it then, if it's so easy? You'd make a lot of money, have fans who drone all of your opinions and essentially worship you, and score interviews with lots of cool musicians.

>inb4 "I-I can't afford the equipment!!"

what a pathetic excuse. you don't HAVE to have a setup as good as him. just buy a decent used camcorder off of craigslist or something, pirate some editing software on your computer, start a youtube channel and bam that's all you need, you can pretty much do what he does. it might take you a little while to get good at editing but that's really the hardest part. and if you seriously can't afford that, you are probably a useless NEET and need to get a fucking job.
>>
I'm not an insecure, self-aggrandising narcissist.
>>
>>64776727

t. nihilistic autist
>>
because I don't want my real name and my face on the internet forever. Permanence scares me
>>
how much money do you think he makes?
>>
>>64777537
He said he makes about 90,000 yearly.
>>
>>64777199
dude, the internet will collapse someday, probably before humanity becomes extinct
>>
>>64777580
Good to hear. I hate to think he's struggling. I guess I'm glad he hasn't updated his setup. That'd be lame.
>>
>>64777178

"ha"
>>
Because I don't know anything about video editing, audio recording, promoting my work, or "public" speaking. I'm not comfortable with my appearance and I'm not good at accurately describing what I find enjoyable about music.

But I mean, anyone else could do it
>>
>fans who drone all of your opinions

why would I want that? then my taste would be less unique.
>>
you guys are stupid, the real answer would be that 4chan is more aware of viral marketing now, everyone would tell you to fuck off if you showed your channel to /mu/, the only reason Antony gets away with this is his defense force and because he himself posts threads about him
>>
>>64776706
DO people actually think it's that easy?
He's CONSTANTLY working and reviewing stuff in addition to all of his other videos. Plus he does all that other stuff, going to events and traveling. He must have an insane schedule.

That's why he's successful. He's not just some nerd in his bedroom making 2 or 3 videos a week. He's constantly doing stuff.
>>
>>64776706

Because the niche has already been filled. I'm not going to do what he does out of vanity.
>>
File: download.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 MB, 1280x720
he hates one of my favorite songs
i can't like him anymore
antonio fagtanus sucks dicc
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.