[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
somebody articulate why they are so bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: oasis.jpg (110 KB, 955x535) Image search: [Google]
oasis.jpg
110 KB, 955x535
somebody articulate why they are so bad
>>
Montie likes them
>>
>>64770225
Because They were quite good
>>
>>64770254
/thread, kek
>>
>>64770225
I couldn't tell you.

I listened to Wonderwall and I thought it was so fucking irritating that it swore me off their entire discography.
>>
File: cropped-oasis-mania-sfondo.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
cropped-oasis-mania-sfondo.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1200
>>64770225
they had b-sides other bands would kill for
>>
morning glory and definitely maybe only works of substance from these boys
>>
>>64770225
They wrote generic as fuck rock songs in an era where everyone else who was doing well, were actually experimenting with pop rock, and the fact that they became popular made every other band think it was okay to just write the same generic rock songs, which is why basically all English rock music at the moment save a handful of bands is total fucking trash.
>>
britpop is garbage
>>
>>64770798
you gotta include The Masterplan<
>>
>>64771619
That's the B-side right? Yeah that's pre good
>>
They exploited and further vulgarized the most superficial aspects of Beatlles music
>>
>>64771927
B-sides album, yeah
Talk Tonight, Acquiesce, Fade Away, Half the World away and The Masterplan are all 10/10 songs
>>
remember when Noel hung around with tony blair that is so rockstar.

frauds
>>
>>64772056
remember when you could see Bonehead's balls on live television?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jfQ4q4Hfcc
>>
>>64770225
They're a Britpop band.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.