[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I don't owe anybody a picture.and people who say 'but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
"I don't owe anybody a picture.and people who say 'but I bought your album' know that you got what you paid for, AN album!"
>>
that true tho
>>
Damn, Bieber doesnt give a frig anymore he is exposing the truth how long before he is illuminati sacrifice
>>
He's kinda right tbqh.
>>
>>64770222
czech'd
>>
>>64770222
trips of truth strikes again
>>
ffs..the more an idiot his act is, the more sucess he gets.
He should ahve been a one hit wonder ffs, why the fuck has he released so many albums and all obtained multi platinum status?
>>
Can you imagine being Justin bieber?
Can you imagine how many women he has fucked?
Like all kinds of women, black, white, Asian, Latina, and he fucked them in every position and probably has participated in weird fetish shit.
And can you imagine doing all the drugs, like the best drugs too.
Can you imaine going to every country in the world.
Being famous, rich, and good looking.

And you are only 22.

You have done and achieved everything at 22.
And you are a lifeless dead behind they eyes little boy.

I imagine he will deep dive into drugs or some other fucked up shit

also lol at being barefoot supposed to be crazy, call me when he takes a shit in the middle of a walmart or lights himself on fire freebasing
>>
>>64771341
He's a billion dollar product right now, his handlers wouldn't allow it, give it 5 years and then he'll go britney
>>
Such a good point.

I fucking hate when people are like "they're a successful and famous actor/musican/whatever", therefore they OWE US.

people can just work in film or in music if they want for the sake of itself, they didn't necessarily do it for the fame or fans, and they owe you nothing.
>>
>>64771341
>You have done and achieved everything at 22.
>Drugs, Sex and meaningless trips is achiving anything (let alone everything)
I hope you achieve what you strive for to realize how meaningless it is.
>>
>>64770147
were his shoes?
>>
>>64770147
Everybody serious question:
What color are his pants?
Black or Blue? Go!
>>
>>64771353
>give it 5 years
le 27 club strikes again
>>
While I agree with him, that level of fame comes with a great price, you can't really blame people for wanting you to pay it.
>>
>>64773615
Grey
>>
File: Product_life-cycle_curve.jpg (81 KB, 1448x667) Image search: [Google]
Product_life-cycle_curve.jpg
81 KB, 1448x667
>>64771353

Well that's it anon, during the maturity phase you have to modify or change up your product to keep it fresh and wring some extra cash out before decline, I'd say he's at or near that now, think how sony had all those version of each of the playstations, the slim and lite versions
>>
>>64771306
What about what he said was idiotic? If anything I'd say it was probably one of the smarter things he's said.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.