[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favorite artist from the following countries? >United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: United-Globe.png (732 KB, 2268x2273) Image search: [Google]
United-Globe.png
732 KB, 2268x2273
Who is your favorite artist from the following countries?

>United States
>United Kingdom
>Germany
>France
>Iceland
>Japan
>Australia
>New Zealand
>>
>St. Vincent
>I don't know, Kate Bush?
>Kletka Red
>Deux
>Bjork obviously
>Boris
>Nick Cave
>Haven't listened to much from here but I guess Dadamah
>>
>Bubblegum Octopus
>Cutting Pink with Knives
>Les Trucs (I think they're German
>Gangpol und Mit
>I don't know any Icelandic artists
>Gridlink or if they don't count since most members of the last lineup were American, dempagumi.inc
>Ne Obliviscaris
>Don't think I know any New Zealand artists
>>
>Pixies
>Radiohead
>Kraftwerk
>Phoenix
>Bjork s/o sigur ros
>Nujabes
>Nick Cave
>Crowded House
>>
Animal Collective
Electric Wizard
Can
Francois Virot
Mum
Shonen Knife
Foetus
Kimbra
>>
>Jandek
>The Clash
>J.S. Bach
>Messiaen
>I have no fucking clue, I haven't even listened to Bjork but I assume she's pretty good. there's like a seabear song I used to like in high school that's pretty good I guess
>Utada Hikaru, still not as good as gagaku though
>Nick Cave
>Flight of the Conchords I guess... I feel like I only know them and Split Enz, and I don't really like Split Enz
>>
Taylor Swift
Kate Bush
Alex Ridha or Kraftwerk
Justice
none
Kitaro
I'm australian and we're all devoid of talent
probably Kimbra
>>
>>64768546
Go listen to Bjork right now
>>
Sonic Youth
The Beatles
Kraftwerk
Lizzy Mercier Descloux
Sigur Rós
Boris
The Church
The Chills
>>
>>64768593
>I'm australian and we're all devoid of talent
projecting this hard
>>
>>64768239
>Stevie Nicks
>Doves
>Nico
>not listened to much french music
>Bjork
>Kyary Pamyu Pamyu I guess
>Kylie Minogue
>Lorde
>>
>>64768239
America is the world's undisputed largest music market, any answer given here would be random

Jeff Beck

I haven't heard enough krautrock to decide if I like a certain krautrock band and I
think I like the idea of Blutengel more than I like Blutengel so I'll have to default to Rammstein

liking the track Comme à la Radio doesn't mean I like Brigitte Fontaine besides she sounds like she smells and I don't know any french artists so I'll abstain

I have to answer Bork even though I'm not convinced I like her after 133 scrobbles in a month

Of all the japanese artists I listen to I imagine I'd have the most fun playing in a band with Mariko Goto

Australia doesn't exist and New Zealand is a manmade island built to perpetuate the myth that it does
>>
>>64768239
Talking Heads
Brian Eno
Can
Magma
Björk
Boredoms
Foetus
None
>>
Greyboy
Dego
Scooter
eriKm
Jagúar
DJ Krush
Flow Dynamics
Mark De Clive-Lowe
>>
>Swans
>Yes
>Can
>idk justice I guess
>Sigur Ros
>no
>no
>no
>>
>Girlpool
>Pink Floyd
>I can't think of any artists that I actually like but I love Prussian marches.
>Nouvelle Vague
>The holy empress Bjork
>I literally don't know any japanese bands besides some weird shoegaze band I heard when I was sleepy. Love Koto and traditional though.
>House versus Hurricane.
>Princess Chelsea. Lorde's a close second but she got super mainstream too quickly and I predict her next record is going to be shit. Still Princess Chelsea is perfect.
>>
>>64768593

Hilltop Hoods.

Delta Goodrem.

Fugg :DD I can't think of any more.
>>
>Tom Waits
>Coil
>Peter Brötzmann
>Eliane Radigue
>Björk
>Boris
>Nick Cave
>Connan Mockasin
>>
>>64768834
it's true though
>>
>United States
The Flaming Lips
>United Kingdom
King Crimson
>Germany
Atari Teenage Riot
>France
Whourker
>Iceland
Sigur Ros
>Japan
Tricot
>Australia
The Drones
>New Zealand
Flight of the Concords

How'd I do?
>>
>>64770045
Painfully.
>>
>>64770796
What's so bad about it?
>>
>Swans
>Joy Division or Amebix cant decide
>Sodom
>Mütiilation
>Dont know any
>GISM
>The Birthday Party
>Vassafor
>>
What's the matter? You didn't include more countries because you don't have the slighest idea of what goes on in the world?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.