[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halsey Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
What do you hate/like about her and her music, /mu/?
>>
>>64767283
INDUSTRY PLANT
>>
>her music
>>
File: 41403-enterprise_restore.jpg (381 KB, 1573x885) Image search: [Google]
41403-enterprise_restore.jpg
381 KB, 1573x885
I have no feeling one way or the other. She's ust the next in a conveyor belt line of bland electro/pop that the labels put out. She will maybe last a year or two and be replaced with something newer and shinier that better reflects what the basic teenager can relate with.
>>
she looks gross with short hair
>>
>like
lying about seeing her in concert once helped me get laid
>hate
her music is ass
>>
Reminds me of Domino Presley's short hair era
>>
>>64767450
>lying about seeing her in concert once helped me get laid
that's rape
>>
>>64767504
triggered

it was more like it helped me get to know this girl better since halsey was her favorite artist and it gave me something to talked about. not that she fucked me because of that.
>>
FUCK OFF BACK TO TUMBLR TASTELESS FAGGOT
>>
literally who
>>
>We are the new Americana
>High on legal marijuana
>Raised on Biggie and Nirvana
>>
File: Grimes3.jpg (138 KB, 652x648) Image search: [Google]
Grimes3.jpg
138 KB, 652x648
>mfw Halsey's set at Coachella was better than Grimes' or Chvrches'
>>
I'm tryna str8 CUM inside her MOUTH
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 768x576
>>
>>64767454
kek, best era tho
>>
File: domino.jpg (207 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
domino.jpg
207 KB, 1800x1200
>>64767909
good taste my man
>>
>>64767654
No one wrote this. You're a liar. It can't be.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.