[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is she good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: St_Vincent_0.jpg (582 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
St_Vincent_0.jpg
582 KB, 1280x720
is she good?
>>
I'm not a big fan of her fan, so I can't waifu her so I would prefer Lauren she's cuter.
>>
>>64761334

Not a fan either, Marry Me was a good album, worth listening to it at least once, the rest doesn't please me.
>>
>>64761334
i liked her cover of lithium at the rock and roll hall of fame show

kurt would be proud
>>
>>64761334
Pretend artist. Too superficial and seemingly narcissistic to produce anything genuinely inspired.

Typical broad
>>
>>64761334
her s/t is one of the best pop albums of the decade

Marry Me and Strange Mercy are pleasant when in the mood

Actor is pretty fucking underwhelming

Her single KROKODIL/GROT, however, is fucking lit, she should make a whole album of that pop/metal/noise thing
>>
Strange Mercy is my favourite album of hers, putting This Wave only on the Japanese edition was a big mistake though because it's a beautiful closer.
S/t is very good too but the deluxe tracks make it that way. The regular track list is kind of hit or miss.
Excited to see what she comes up with next!
>>
>>64761334
Strange Mercy and her collab with that madman Byrne are the only good albums she's made.
>>
>>64761853
I'm not as fond of s/t as you are but yeah Actor lacks a certain je ne sais quoi.
>>
yeah she's good
>>
i bet her bootyhole is really good
her music is shit though
>>
Actor>Marry Me>KROKODIL/GROT>Strange Mercy>s/t>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>St. Vincent+ David Byrne
>>
>>64761334
Yes, Marry Me is her best.
>>
she seems like a lovely person but I'm not sure her music is deserving of the praise it gets

Digital Witness is amazing but after that it's just eh, I should probably listen to more of her stuff, though
>>
>>64763299
>lovely person
Really? From what I've seen she's obnoxious, pretentious, and the high-brow equivalent of a tumblrite. Her views don't seem to be grounded in reality and she can be downright edgy.

Regardless, I love her music.
>>
>>64763148

Actor = Strange Mercy > Krokodil/Grot > Marry Me > s/t >>> Del Rio/Teenage Talk >> LtG >>>>>>>>>> ratsliveonnoevilstar
>>
Very talented guitarist. I wish her music was more guitar focused and less pop focused.
>>
>>64761334
>she
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.