[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me these faggots don't play any shows and relapsed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Whirr.jpg (202 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
Whirr.jpg
202 KB, 940x626
please tell me these faggots don't play any shows and relapsed on heroin and started cutting
>>
Didn't they get in trouble with their record label for being transphobic or something on twitter rofl
>>
gloss is a shit band
>>
>>64760515
They got dropped lol. That's what happens when you're an edgy tard in the real world.
>>
>>64760528

doesn't make it alright to make fun of them for being trannies
>>
>>64760702
They made fun of them for being a shit band and pointing out that the only reason they are relevant is because they dress up like girls. They acted like assholes about it, but they weren't wrong either.
>>
Is this one of them vaporwave bands I hear so much about?
>>
>>64760764

lol na the real reason is because gloss got more attention than they did so they have to act like little bitches and try to appeal to bully high school normies
>>
>>64760515
they tweeted some nasty transphobic shit about this hardcore punk band called GLOSS, basically saying that they (at least their singer, a trans woman) was akin to Buffalo Bill from the Silence of the Lambs, being a crossdresser/not a real woman. Behavior that their record label saw fit to drop them for. That's their call, I don't agree with transphobia thought that's for sure.
>>64760528
I'm friends of friends of theirs. I think they're OK. Not great. Playing straight forward hardcore punk in 2016 is incredibly played though, any time I hear of a modern hardcore punk band I kind of cringe. I like hardcore punk, but it was played out by the 90s. I think it's cool that they're empowered by their gender identities, but I personally don't take gender very seriously. I only continue to identify as a male because it's what I'm used to and it's convenient. If people didn't have such a big fucking problem with gender politics I'd probably go by 'they.' But like I said, it's not that big of a deal to me personally, and I don't think that it's particularly "cool" that they're a 'trans band.'
>>64760592
They went as far to pin blame on a 'friend' of theirs NOT in the band, claiming that he was the one who maintained their twitter account? I don't even know what they were thinking with that.
>>64760764
>dress up like girls
If they identify as women they are women.
>>
>>64760592
Seriously? fuck man, I haven't listened to their more recent stuff, but I loved pipe dreams.
>>
>>64760889
I identify as a dog. Does that make me a dog? Serious question.
>>
>>64760889
>They went as far to pin blame on a 'friend' of theirs NOT in the band, claiming that he was the one who maintained their twitter account? I don't even know what they were thinking with that.

That was honestly the worst part. At least own up to it.
>>
>>64761154

oh look a badass over here i bet you listen to dillinger escape plan and punch holes into the wall
>>
>>64761197
lol. So mad from one question? Why can't I be a dog if I say I'm a dog? If I say I'm a dog I'm a fucking dog, asshole. Okay?!?!?
>>
>>64761189
That's seriously fucked and I didn't think they were dicks but now I do.
>>
Distressor is better than anything gloss will put out. Why all the hate for Whirr, is it really because of social media antics and this seemingly new wave of PC fags posting?
>>
>>64761154
There are certain things that you can change about your identity, like religion, gender, genitals, but you cannot change your species.

I suggest you stop trying to make a joke out of something that people take very seriously, can't change, and affects them literally every single day normally in a negative way.
>>
>>64761522
What about my race? Why would be less serious for someone suffering from the dog delusion?
>>
one of the few bands i let politics and soicla practice detract from the music from. or maybe their attitude and things they say helped me realize how shit they were. or probably i would have grown out of them anyway and their bigotry just coincided with it so it provided justification for why i no longer like them.
>>
>>64761590
Look bud, I know you're just trolling at this point. But both you and I know that you literally cannot change the race of who gave birth to you (that being your race too by default), or where you were born and raised. No matter how much someone associates themselves with another culture or race they cannot change what their race is. Even though race is technically speaking a social construct it exists in a different plane than gender.
>>
>>64761753
>Even though race is technically speaking a social construct it exists in a different plane than gender.
both are social constructs retard
>>
>>64761590
>being this edgy
go back to /pol/
>>
File: Xiu Xiu.jpg (23 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Xiu Xiu.jpg
23 KB, 534x401
>DUDE I FUCKING HATE SOLDIERS LMAO
I still <3 Xiu Xiu though
>>
File: garfo.gif (211 KB, 360x200) Image search: [Google]
garfo.gif
211 KB, 360x200
>>64761802
>>Even though race is technically speaking a social construct it exists in a different plane than gender.
>>>both are social constructs retard
>>>>>>>>>Even though race is technically speaking a social construct

That's what I said
>>
File: 1461275218410.png (365 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1461275218410.png
365 KB, 500x376
>>64761860
this...was the wrong thread.
>>64753365
>>
>>64761883
then how can either be changed if literally neither exists?

i get how its constructed and projected literally every where in culture and life so that its internalized and therefor if you dont fit the confines or conform to them you feel out place in your body. but what makes them different. i conform to the constructed reality of a white male but i realize its not real.
>>
>>64761753
Both are biological things that cannot be changed.

>>64761814
Trannies are the edgy ones t b h.
>>
>>64760889
>If they identify as women they are women.

No. If your brain says that there is something wrong with the rest of your body then your brain is fucked, not the rest of your body. People like you enable the mentally ill to live out their ludicrous and often dangerous fantasies.
>>
>>64761255

i just want my friends to be happy my friends come first grr! *kicks empty box*
>>
File: 1438993329417.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
1438993329417.png
197 KB, 458x419
>i'm a cute girl in my mentally insane head and everyone has to agree otherwise you're a transphobe!!!111

fuck off you mistakes.
>>
>>64762925

whoa donald trump haha he knows business!
>>
>>64762848
Watch out, we got a maniac over here!
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 385x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 385x374
>>64760592
>>64760702
>>64760876
>>64760889
>>64761197
>>64761753
you really should just end yourselves. Gloss is a shit band and they're only popular for dressing up like girls, whirr was right and didn't deserve to get kicked out their label. Being transgender is nothing more than a trend.
>>
>>64763458

how young are you if you think being transgender is a trend and that someone is entitled to be on a label?
>>
>>64762296
I didn't know experts in mental illness frequent /mu/
>>
>>64763642
It's less like a trend and more like a growing pile of shit.

>>64763665
Oh wow yeah, because it takes an expert to tell they're fucked up.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.