[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they considered god-tier again? the guy singing sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Modest-Mouse1_1.jpg (92 KB, 470x288) Image search: [Google]
Modest-Mouse1_1.jpg
92 KB, 470x288
Why are they considered god-tier again?
the guy singing sounds like my drunk uncle at my last family reunion
I like the instrumental bits, but the guy singing ruins it
>>
>he doesn't get it
>>
>>64757678
Who even considers them good?
>>
Traditionally good singers bore me. Anyone with a unique voice, good or bad, seems more interesting to me. Isaac's not a good singer but I'd rather listen to him over someone like Michael Buble
>>
>>64757710
No, I do not
>>
>>64757678
THIS BOAT IS OBVIOUSLY SINKING
>>
Lyrics
Loud/quiet pixies dynamic
Great, driving guitar driven pop
Excellent guitar work
Sad boys playing sad songs for other sad boys and girls
Johnny fucking Marr
>>
They literally sound like Franz Ferdinand while both sound like the hives
They all are basically one band with stupid lyrics

Ps:They also sound like old the killers
>>
>>64757678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3DNHoKe5Q
>>
>>64758307
Johnny Marr was only on one album and he's shit.
>>
>>64758457
you're shit
>>
>>64758496
you shit
>>
>>64758496
yeah i know, doesn't change the fact that johnny marr was shit with modest mouse

his guitar style didn't fit the band at all.
>>
Dashboard and We've got Everything have johnny marr riffs on part with anything he ever did with the smiths
>>
>>64757723
>>64758414
>>64758457
Plebbit get out
>>
>>64759371
>likes one of the most bland bands in the world

>hurrrdurr fucking redditfags
>>
>>64759597
Bland compared to what, exactly? Lonesome crowded west is anything but bland friendo. Just go listen to your new death grips album, I'm sure theres enough cuss words and guttural art howls to occupy your Vine-addled pea brain. It's post-post-post ironic thats in now?
>>
>>64758414
try using your ears.
>>
>>64757678
Ohaiiiiioooo ohaiiiiiooooo
>>
>>64759284
it's too bad that we've got everything is the worst song they ever made if you ignore strangers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.