[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it's a coincidence that many albums, singles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 58923749.jpg (133 KB, 850x804) Image search: [Google]
58923749.jpg
133 KB, 850x804
Do you think it's a coincidence that many albums, singles and artist debuts happen officially on 4/20? This happens with song length too-many songs are 4:20 in length.

Is this a message from artist to listener that
>hey dude...get high and listen to this...lmao
?

I make sure to get high and listen to these songs/albums just in case, and I haven't been let down once (these albums/songs in PARTICULAR have been really nice when I'm stoned out of my brain).

Am I stupid for thinking this?

Also, substance+music general, I guess.
>>
dude
>>
>>64755178
ayy
>>
>>64755178
weed
>>
File: mM0hLhupATloiM4YJn0HdGIfEF3.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mM0hLhupATloiM4YJn0HdGIfEF3.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
“You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years were rrreal fucking high on drugs. The Beatles were so fucking high they let Ringo sing a few tunes.”
>>
>>64755197
>>64755373
lmbo
>>
>>64755382
I wonder about artists in countries where drugs are highly illegal and stigmatized, though.

Take Japan for example. They produce alot of songs that are great sober, but are boner-inducingly DISGUSTING when you're high. I'm pretty sure most musical artists in Japan haven't even touched weed.
>>
>>64755147
My college classes finish at 4:20 senpai
>>
>>64755706
Do you hit that bong when you get back home? It's a sign anon.
>>
>>64755650
Kinda feel bad for them, honestly. All they got is alcohol and cigs.

As soon as America legalizes it, you know they're gonna follow though.
>>
>>64755382
Frank Zappa and Robert Fripp didn't do drugs and they're toppest tier m8. Normie quotes s m h
>>
>>64755752
Legalized weed in Japan will never happen. Earth will literally age to the point where it's unable to support human life before then.

I can only imagine what the alternative history for Japan where weed is legalized and commonplace looks like. Holy fucking shit. Oh my god.
>>
>>64755382
i dont agree with the quote but the ringo line always makes me laugh
>>
>>64755752
You forgot amphetamines out the ass
>>
>>64755829
Do stoners exist in japna? Do they get the death penalty?
>>
>>64757192
yes
>>
File: flowers (130).png (30 KB, 160x143) Image search: [Google]
flowers (130).png
30 KB, 160x143
drugs are nothing but a distraction
>>
you'll cowards dont even smoke dabs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.