[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I listen to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: A Moon Shaped Pool.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
A Moon Shaped Pool.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
For those of you that have listened to it, what's the optimal environment? Night? Day? Should I listen to it at home on my stereo or driving around in my car?
>>
>>64752816
just get in bed and listen to it.
>>
>>64752816
Night for sure.
Also it's best to listen to it in bed. It's not a car album.
Listen to it with the lights off
>>
>>64752864
yes, like every other radiohead album``
>>
>>64752816
download VLC media player. own a good pair of over ear headphones. personally I was in my bedroom with soft lighting, lamps. nighttime is not so much for the "nocturnal" aspect as it is the "peace and quiet". nobody would bother me. just me and the album. bliss ;)

oh I also have a mixer connected to my PC so I can adjust the EQ as needed. volume/etc. nothing is more frustrating than wanting to "turn it up" but your laptop is on max volume
>>
>>64752864

I did this and fell asleep at the 4th song.

Shit album to be desu
>>
night with headphones

however it also works well on a good system - the bass slaps. i'd maybe first get acquainted with it on headphones first, tho.
>>
I listened to it at 10pm driving down the freeway on the way home experiencing heavy feels. Great album.
>>
crywanking in bed
>>
>>64752816
Sunset nigga
>>
JUST DONT LEAVE
DONT LEAVE
>>
>>64752816
Listened to it before I worked a night shift in my recliner with the sun setting. Phenomenal album desu f a m
>>
>>64753194
YOU REALLY MESSED UP EVERYTHING
>>
whatever as long as its in headphones or a good system. fully feeling the ringing of all the reverb is essential
>>
File: thom yorkshire.jpg (14 KB, 236x335) Image search: [Google]
thom yorkshire.jpg
14 KB, 236x335
The girl you like just broke up with you, you live with your parents, its the middle of winter, and you havent left the house in 100 years, also you are very concerned with global warming
>>
>>64752816
Night, complete darkness, weed, beer and depressive state and a lust for nostalgia. That's how you do it my nig.
>>
File: mono lake.jpg (538 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mono lake.jpg
538 KB, 1920x1080
>what's the optimal environment?
mono lake of course
>>
>>64753095
he's right, too slow and boring for the bed, better listen to it while cooking something
>>
>>64753981
Want to be there right neaow.
>>
Windy sunny park to feel the folky mood at first

Then a night bus ride after a tiring day to let the lyrics hit.
>>
>>64752816
On a walk somewhere relatively quiet at sunset
>>
File: 1453947763559.jpg (9 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1453947763559.jpg
9 KB, 210x251
>>64753078
>>
Noise cancelling headphones. Roof of a commercial building. Lying down, looking up. I saw a fucking shooting star while listening to this album. Magic.
>>
>>64754019
Me and my niggas steady bumpin that new radiohead while we cookin crack
>>
So far Nighttime seems like a winner.
>>
>all these nightfags
this is a daytime album, listen to it outdoors
i listen to this the same way i listen to in rainbows

kid a is a nighttime album, not amsp
>>
>>64753248
BROKEN HEARTS
MAKE IT RAIN
>>
>>64755119
>noise cancelling

i think you mean isolated closed ear
>>
Out in the wilderness or in the city?
>>
listen to it with a loaded gun in your mouth
>>
>>64755819
this,
folky songs = daytime
>>
>>64756946
This so much.
Please all radiohead whiny boys kill yourself and stop making threads about this shitty album. There are like four and a sticky
>>
Anyone got a download link lads?
>>
>>64757204
>>64756946
>Stop talking about what I don't like!
>>
>>64752816
i don't understand the cover art
>>
>>64757423
jism squished between two pieces of glass
>>
>>64757650
metallica did it first
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.