[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will there ever be a rerelease pressing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Loveless-Vinyl-Vinyl.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Loveless-Vinyl-Vinyl.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
Will there ever be a rerelease pressing?
>>
Don't worry, Plain will surely re-reissue it in some fucked up marbled pink vinyl.
>>
>>64752959
as long as it sounds good I'm okay with this

black master race tho
>>
>>64752462
i fucking hope not that album is garbage noise and anyone who thinks it's music is fucking delusional
>>
File: Fox and the Grapes..jpg (59 KB, 400x624) Image search: [Google]
Fox and the Grapes..jpg
59 KB, 400x624
>>64754049
>>
I'd be happiest if it was on black vinyl, with DMM (as opposed to lacquer cut). Don't really care if it's on 180g or not.

Or, if MoFi did a half-speed master of it, that'd be amazing. 45 rpm on two discs would be superb, but would also cost an arm and a leg.
>>
shields said he was working on an all analogue reissue but that was a couple years ago

you can get the plain pressing for $40 and it's not ideal but it's not terrible either
>>
File: 650.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
650.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>64754049
>>
>>64754255
got it for 20€ on ebay two years ago, it has been re-edited no?
>>
>>64754049
As someone with the rerelease I agree, the only reason I'm keeping it is because I got it for €10 and it's worth over €40.
>>
I remember the original master getting a repress in the late '00s when the vinyl market was re-surging. This wasn't some sort of fancy reissue, but just a standard pressing that you could buy for $15 and it was put out by Creation Records. They pressed a fair number of them, but I'm sure they're all sold out.

Don't be surprised if this happens again in a few years.
>>
>>64753917

>Plain
>ever sounding good

please
>>
>>64754255

I think even the Japanese counterfeit 2xLP is better than that Plain shit
>>
>>64755023
This desu
>>
>>64755023
>>64755051
This "Plain is always terrible" meme is getting old. The only reason anyone hates the Loveless version of Plain is because Kevin Shields was salty that someone was making money without his consent and he tried to make it sound like the Plain version was made from the CD in order to make people not buy it. Plain has terrible releases, but they also have some great ones. That Julee Cruise reissue sounds fantastic.
>>
>>64755089
Nah, they're almost consistently bad and Loveless isn't an exception.

Too bad great bands like Ween and Butthole Surfers are using them to reissue their stuff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.